Author Topic: On the Road Again...  (Read 2432 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
On the Road Again...
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:05:52 pm »
Happy Holidays, everyone!

We're heading up to Georgia and North Carolina for a few days to see the folks tomorrow.  I'll be incommunicado until the night of the 1st, when we get back.  We're driving - it's about 9 hours worth (beats the hell out of 14, anyway).

Hope you all are having a lovely holiday and enjoying safe and uneventful travels.

I'll be thinking of you, as always.

Cheers!   :)
No more beans!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: On the Road Again...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:12:23 am »
Godspeed Barb.  Don't miss any bends in the road and come back to us safe.

Happy new year!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 01:33:14 am »
Barb - Have fun and be careful (do I sound too motherly?) --  Don't fagetcha sweatah!  ::)

I'll be mostly incommunicado, too, for awhile--  on Thursday my three daughters and I will be flying to Indiana to visit my family.  The girls will be returning early (they can only take so much of Indiana at one time) but I'll be staying an extra week (until 1-11).  Mom doesn't have a computer, so I'll be driving out to my sister's house sometimes to check in on the Bean Site ....oh, yes, and to visit my sister...   I'm JUST kidding.  I love my sister very much, but I also love you all, too, and have withdrawals if I can't...  aw, jeez, nobody needs to know that!   :-X

W
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 07:49:45 am »
Safe and peaceful journey, Barb!
I remember those long car trips with young 'uns. It was fun seeing their perspective on the world rolling by.
Happy holidays to you and your family!
Fern
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 08:10:31 am »
Have a great time Barb!

Remember,  if y'all get tired driving just stop at the Siesta motel right?    ;)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 02:10:40 pm »
Hope you have a safe and happy holiday, Barb!  My travels are done, thank goodness.  Got back from my brother's in Indiana Tuesday night.  Now for a safe and happy New Year for us all!  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...