Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Dre!  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Happy Birthday, Dre!
« on: December 28, 2006, 12:14:15 pm »
Happy birthday to Dre in New York City!!

Have a great day, Dre, and give us a report, Will-U??

;D
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Happy Birthday, Dre!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 05:47:49 pm »
Hey, Dre! Over here! Over here, big boi! Come and get yr birthday wishes!!

(oops, he's gone)

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Will-X

Happy Birthday, Dre!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 01:20:01 am »

Happy

Birthday

"A" is An-Dre!

U deserve the best! ;D  U got it!! :P
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:01:28 am by Will-X »

injest

Re: Happy Birthday, Dre!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:14 am »
Happy Birthday Dre!

Will-X

Happy B-day, Mr. Dre!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 08:54:13 pm »
Thanx to Front-Ranger Lee in Snowtown for starting a joyful post away from some haterz!  Be assured that Dre received your nice message before he was treated rudely over there and he quit!  He's not the first victim at the ABCz Bored -- since my editing feature was not restored after a "leave" during Gay Pride Month last June -- to leave!  Dre, besides being the ABCz-ville Mayor's parther, was a fairly regular ABCz Player.  Dre was quite good and even caught Frani failing to skip the required two turns (more than once).  But, once his b-day was rudely ignored there, Dre rightfully pulled the plug.

It's BetterMost's loss not his.  Hey, Dre didn't even get a happy b-day from the Administrator.  What would that take to do?  There aren't that many active "users" (ugh, what a word).  Also, no one likes their sensible posts deleted and/or edited and that's a problem at the ABCz recently by two who pretend to have 'power'.  Anyway, this gives Dre more time to work on MY website.  Shhhh!  Don't tell!  (And, it's a much bigger site than this one.)  It's my pleasure to post over 100 birthday greetings per year.

=aside= Injest
Tanx from Dre -- he's rite here by my side -- 4 ur b-day post which (An)Dre (w/ a cap "A") read.  From the N.Y.C. Gay community and others in the real world, Mr. Dre rec'd many cards, calls, e-males plus my special giftz!  After all, he's young, good-looking, gifted, well-built and hot! ;D 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:59:50 pm by Will-X »