Author Topic: Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter S. expecting and getting married  (Read 4930 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter S. expecting and getting married
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:24:32 pm »
Jakey is going to be an uncle!

(Note: I changed the original title because I noticed the old one was creating confusion).

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1181971,00.html
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:01:10 am by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

EnnisDelMar

Waaahht? How long has this been out? Now Jake is a Godfather and an uncle...way to go Jake.

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Call me really really old fashioned (it's ok, go ahead) but marriage first, babies second! I'm happy for them tho. I didn't realize they've been together for 4 years.
I actually had a dream a couple of nights ago that Jake got someone pregnant and he was going to be a father.
Maybe I'm clairvoyant, a little off, but clairvoyant nonetheless.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Wow - good for them!  So sweet together!  (And good for us NYC Brokies - more reason for Jake to come and visit, as Maggie and Peter live right here in the Big Apple!!!! ;D)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
 :) cheers to all around - great news!

Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Them's a lot of A's in that hyphenated name, Maggie Gyllenhaal-Sarsgaard.  The photo reminds me of Ennis putting his hand on Alma's belly to feel the baby move.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Cheers to Maggie and Peter!
 ...and to Jake for getting a brother-in-law he actually likes!! ;D
Best of luck to them!

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
I hadn't heard either of those things!  I'm happy for them and think they make a nice couple (as if I actually know them - haha!)  Anyhow, thanks for posting!
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

vkm91941

Good for them!  :D  Explains Jake's comment last month "Peter's family, Well almost, soon I think!"

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
Call me really really old fashioned (it's ok, go ahead) but marriage first, babies second! I'm happy for them tho. I didn't realize they've been together for 4 years.

OK, you're REALLLLLLLLLLLY old-fashioned.  ;D  How old are you again, sparkle?

vkm91941

right like babies haven't been coming first for centuries...they just rushed the marriages before to foster the illusion that all within the socialty moray.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"

right like babies haven't been coming first for centuries...they just rushed the marriages before to foster the illusion that all within the socialty moray.

LOL!  :D Yep, marriage is a social construct, babies are not.