Author Topic: Anyone know what's up with John Gallagher?  (Read 5058 times)

Offline ptannen

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Anyone know what's up with John Gallagher?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 12:33:40 am »
Hi Meryl!

Thanks for the update on John.     What about JuaninNYC ?   Has anybody seen/heard from him lately either?

I was wonderin about JuaninNYC, too! I don't have his E-mail, so I sent him a PM a few days ago.  I'll post if I hear from him.  I did see that he is on the list for the Alberta trip in July.

Pete
Is there anything interesting up there in heaven?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 01:22:29 am »
I had a email from Juan last week. He is doing well and is busy with work and play. He plans to jump back into the groove here soon as he is missing everyone. And, joy of joys, he is planning to join the Alberta group.

Meryl-give John my lovies-I've been thinking about him, too, lately. Thursday at my lunch with Victoria, Milli and Nipith, I talked about how wonderful he is.

O0

Heathen

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 01:27:20 am »
I had a email from Juan last week. He is doing well and is busy with work and play. He plans to jump back into the groove here soon as he is missing everyone. And, joy of joys, he is planning to join the Alberta group.

Meryl-give John my lovies-I've been thinking about him, too, lately. Thursday at my lunch with Victoria, Milli and Nipith, I talked about how wonderful he is.

O0
Great news about Juan and John!! John is a true Tremblayan and an original Brokie!! Thanks for staying in touch both of you!! And thanks Ruby and Maryl for letting us know about them!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"