Author Topic: More Jake, not related to his upcoming "unclehood"  (Read 8760 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: More Jake, not related to his upcoming "unclehood"
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 05:43:24 pm »
Well in my local newspaper tv highlights for the evening, it notes RUPERT EVERETT is narrating PARAGRAPH 175 on HBO. Actually it was at 10:00AM this morning. Sorry. 

So he's doing narration now.   :(

I saw on awfulplasticsurgery.com awhile back that he had a lot of work done. It's all pretty sad. He was great as Prince Charming in Shrek 2 though.

Thanks, Vic. I think I was thinking of William Hurt.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 04:19:57 am »
Just saw this thread, when I posted my IMDb quote thread about Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal being engaged and expecting.. I guess Jake is really becoming an uncle!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 04:25:19 am »
Yes, check out the thread (started a lil while ago) about Jack's unclehood ...

OKAY, I did NOT find that earlier thread about his 'unclehood', so I'll put my post here:

I checked, but nobody posted this before. So here goes:

Secretary star Maggie Gyllenhaal and Flightplan actor Peter Sarsgaard are engaged and expecting a baby. The couple have been together for over four years. They co-starred in 2003's In God's Hands, a low-budget feature produced by Steven Soderbergh that was never released. Sarsgaard recently starred in Jarhead, alongside his future brother-in-law, Jake Gyllenhaal. It will be the first marriage and first child for both actors. Sarsgaard will next be seen in indie drama Small Tragedy, while Gyllenhaal co-stars in World Trade Center, coming out this summer.
Source: http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/

CONGRATULATIONS to Maggie and Peter!! And of course to Jake becoming an uncle!

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 04:27:10 am by JudeW »

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 05:25:44 am »
Okay, forget my previous post! I did not see opinionistas thread!  :-\

;D

~ j U d E

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 08:24:02 am »
I suppose you have to wait till your sixty or seventy, Richard Chamberlain, Tab Hunter, Sulu. Ian McKellan has had a very successful career. Of course, he's never cast in romantic leads. 

Richard Chamberlain is gay!? I did not know that. Thorn birds is one of my all time favourite books and I loved him playing Ralph de Bricassart. LOOOVVEEED him!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 08:30:35 am »
I loved the book The Thornbirds, too.  And I like Richard Chambelain - my favorite of his was The Man in the Iron Mask - I think he got Louis XIV *TOTALLY*.  Made me so obsessed (what? me? obsessed?) with him, in fact, that I wrote my 10th grade "Historiography" (20-page research paper) on him.  But I'd have rather someone more smolderingly lusty played Father Ralph.  If it were redone today, Clive Owen or Jeremy Northam would be at the top of my list.  I really thought Bryan Brown stole the thing.  Every time he was on the screen, I was captivated.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:32:40 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!