Author Topic: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts  (Read 13680 times)

vkm91941

CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:49:48 pm »
  :-\ all on one page now  :'(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 12:26:22 am by vkm91941 »

slayers_creek_oth

Re: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 06:51:21 pm »
Yeah I saw that.......kinda sad eh?  The place we worked so hard to build is now in smoldering ruins......
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 06:53:56 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 06:55:15 pm »
Copy and paste from there just now:

Board: Pierre Tremblay   
View: thread | flat | inline | nest   
MY WORK IS ALMOST FINISHED   
  by - foxinator4 3 hours ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 12:40:01 )   
Ignore this User | Report Abuse   
FOXINATOR AND HIS PHANTOM CREW HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.OUR REPORT ABUSE WAR IS SLOWLY OVER.WE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT WE HAVE HAD ALL OF THE POST DELETED..BUT WE HAVE HAD A GOOD AMOUNT..THIS TREMBLAY BOARD SHOULD BE IN DUST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK. GOOD JOB CREW...NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS THE BROKEBACK BOARD..WHICH HAS BEEN A SUCCESS SO FAR ..THE POST KEEP GETTING DELETED AND THE SLUT VKM9191 IS STARTING TO BREAK DOWN..DIDNT SHE ABANDON PIERRE TREMBLAY..ONCE WE DESTROY BROKEBACK SHE WILL LEAV THEIR 2..HER AND HER QUEER OF A SON.

HAHAHAHA WE CAN NOT BEE STOPPED

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 06:57:07 pm »
Still all they can find time to do all day is erase IMDb posts? Fuck the fucking trolls..stupid worthless pieces of shit.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 07:00:37 pm »
Still all they can find time to do all day is erase IMDb posts? Fuck the fucking trolls..stupid worthless pieces of shit.

I know......they need to find a fu*ck mate or something...........ROFL that was probably inappropriate....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:05:15 pm by slayers_creek_oth »

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 07:02:27 pm »
Well if that was, then my post definetly is  ;D

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 07:04:57 pm »
Oh well......inappropriate or not life's to short to sweat the small stuff.........I'm learnin that real quick this week...

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 07:06:35 pm »
please keep the innappropriate posts coming... they make me smile  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 07:07:43 pm »
LOL well if you're into inappropriate posts, you need to check out the NC-17 thread every night :D

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 07:10:03 pm »
I've never even read any of that thread before....inappropriate eh?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 07:10:35 pm »
ROFL me neither Chris... sounds like the place for us !
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 07:11:49 pm »
ROFL me neither Chris... sounds like the place for us !

ROFL.....ain't that the truth...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 07:13:09 pm »
we mostly talk about the other mandy's sex life..rofl jk it's just a fun chat me, rt, mandy, nicole, leslie, and juan have every night.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 07:14:29 pm »
Oh......kinda like you know where.....gotcha!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 07:19:27 pm »
LOL for a minute I didn't see the other before that mandy and I was like wait a minute... how do you know about all that? ROFL  :o

vkm91941

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 07:55:58 pm »
Copy and paste from there just now:

FOXINATOR AND HIS PHANTOM CREW HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.OUR REPORT ABUSE WAR IS SLOWLY OVER.WE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT WE HAVE HAD ALL OF THE POST DELETED..BUT WE HAVE HAD A GOOD AMOUNT..THIS TREMBLAY BOARD SHOULD BE IN DUST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK. GOOD JOB CREW...NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS THE BROKEBACK BOARD..WHICH HAS BEEN A SUCCESS SO FAR ..THE POST KEEP GETTING DELETED AND THE SLUT VKM9191 IS STARTING TO BREAK DOWN..DIDNT SHE ABANDON PIERRE TREMBLAY..ONCE WE DESTROY BROKEBACK SHE WILL LEAV THEIR 2..HER AND HER QUEER OF A SON.

HAHAHAHA WE CAN NOT BEE STOPPED

Ahh well insulting me didn't get the rise he was looking for so now he attacks my child in the hope that he will hurt me and I will respond.  Well attack my kid, >:( yes you hurt me but I'm not going to give the little creep the satisfaction of a reply.

I just copied everything including his url and his recent recruiting and reporting posts from the Star Wars board and sent it all to Admin.  Then I post a cautionary warning on the BBM board.  The more of us who go there and warn them  about what happend to us the better.  8)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:11 pm »
Now now...We all knew the tremblay board wasn't long for this world...let's not have a morbid "death watch".

This place is great, let's focus on that!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 08:37:47 pm »
The odd thing is, while I've gone back to posting on TOB because I miss the discussions about the movie, the posts are not as satisfying as they were in January and February. It's as though the DVD only watchers don't have the same passion (among other attributes) as those that saw it on the big screen in the early days. And also, I guess, I've heard the same inane questions asked a billion times. I so miss the beauty and the wonder of the "remarkable threads". I miss that old time on the mountain...

Heathen

vkm91941

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 11:10:46 pm »
Foxinator-5 is now posting apologies, and saying he/she wants it all to stop!  That the orignal fox is out of control...gotta give em credit for imagination.

Apology   
  by - foxinator5-1 17 minutes ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 19:49:28)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone. After going through and deleting these threads, I couldn't help but read what some of them had to say. I was really touched by your words, and seeing as I am still just a child, my initial reaction was to respond with anger.

I saw Brokeback Mountain in the theatres a month or so ago, I just had to see what the hype was about. And I completely related to the film. It took me a while to realize why this film made me so angry. I've been thinking about this in private for a while and the more I do, the more I just feel terrible for what I've done.

I can not believe all the time and energy I put into hurting you, when I should've used that time to reflect upon myself. The depression that set in from spending so many days alone, on the computer, with my cyber-friends was taking its toll. I couldn't tell anyone what I was really feeling, that is, the fact that I am attracted to men. I could never tell anyone though, until now.

It's hard to come to terms with at such a young age, but reading the posts I was so ignorantly deleting helped me realize that.

So I apologize to all of you. Please don't tell any of my friends that I did this, and I apologize on their behalf as well as they probably won't stop deleting threads. You were right, we were all just immature losers with nothing better to do. But I'm a changed person now. And I thank you for that, even after all the hateful things I said and did.

Peace,
The Foxinator 

:) ;) ;D :D >:( :( :o ??? ::)  and this one 8) :P :-X :-\ :-* :'( :laugh: O0

by - foxinator5-1 51 seconds ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 20:02:19)  Ignore this User
| Report Abuse   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to beat us at our own game, you can find us hanging out at the Star
Wars board. I'll even give you the link:

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000071/threads/

I'm just so ashamed. We were all just so bored with Star Wars and pretending we
were super-heroes. I now know better, I will get back to what life is really
about: light sabers and buckets of ice cream.

They're going to hate me for this =( But I just want it all to stop!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 11:14:50 pm »
That's very odd, Vic. He goes from being semi-illiterate to using proper grammar and such. I wonder if it's more than one person on a single user's name.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline littledarlin

• darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 11:17:09 pm »
Or maybe it's someone stooping to their level to get a rise out of them because they're tired of their BS?

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause any drama.  And I don't know what possessed me to use proper grammar...
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 11:47:53 pm »
Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause any drama.  And I don't know what possessed me to use proper grammar...

ROFL!!!

But as far as foxinator's "apologies" go, good grief.  It's bait, that's all. Don't bite! But feel free to play him, if you can get some fun out of it!

those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.  i didn't think people would believe it.  i'm such an idiot  :'(

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 11:53:45 pm »
I knew you were joking Andrew. The grammar and maturity made it obvious.  ;)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 11:59:17 pm »
First of all, Andrew, you rock! I think anything is fair game at this point. It's rather unbelieveable that any of them would have this change of heart, but I didn't know it was actually us impersonating them to get back at them. Good job, little girl!

AND finally, I thought I was the only one who had 1000+ posts to read to catch up on this NC-17 thread!

I've never even read any of that thread before....inappropriate eh?

I'm not feeling so alone anymore! Thanks Chris!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 12:04:47 am »
those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.

Andrew, I'm sorry I didn't get it the first time (I'm not very smart sometimes)!  I thought your post here was you joking that it was you. 

Now that I understand, it *is* hilarious!  You do a great job impersonating an insincere troll!  Totally had me fooled!!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:08:51 am by amh625 »
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 12:06:50 am »
those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.

Andrew, don't apologize!  I'm sorry I didn't get it (I'm not very smart sometimes)!  I thought your post here was you joking tht it was you. 

Now that I understand, it *is* hilarious!

yeah ann marie, but i think a lot of people on the boards thought it was for real which i was not expecting.  leave it to bbm fans to be the most forgiving people in the world.

oh man it's been a long day.  i need some sleep lol

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 12:10:56 am »
oh man it's been a long day.  i need some sleep lol

You and me both.

btw, your sig is THE BEST!!
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 12:15:52 am »
That whole apology thing is just fucking weird.  I really can't get my head around it.  It's sort of fascinating from a psychological standpoint.

I mean, that apology was a load of cobblers, but there were also a few lines in there that actually gave me a few twinges, thinking that they're probably not far from the truth for these people.  I ache for their jaded little souls.

At this point, I just want it all to be gone.  Every last post.  As the board stands now, it's a monument to their destructiveness.  When everything's gone, we can hose everything down, get out the bleach and clean everything up for the next generation of Tremblayites that find their way there.

I know some of you guys want to let them know that we're aware of their manipulation, and that we're not buying it.  But I believe it's better not to respond at all.  Just don't give them the satisfaction of attention.  Not even PMs.  Shut down all avenues of communication.  By posting anything, you signal that you care about what they have to say.  They're not worth it. 

Pretend like they don't even exist, and soon, they won't.

vkm91941

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 12:19:27 am »
Yes it was someone takin a piss at him I have now discovered....and boy is he pissed he's created fox 6 and is trolling like mad on the BBM board now!  :o  I love it!

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 12:23:48 am »
chant, i agree.  it's just so upsetting to think that new brokies make these really thoughtful posts, and other new brokies read it and think "i'm not crazy!" and they connect and everything is happy then poof.  posts gone.

i mean how long will people put up with that?  not very long.  so our connections are safe and secure, we have our safe haven, but the newbies don't and if they get turned off by the trolling it's a lot of potential lost friendships or connections or whatever you want to call them.

i really don't know what else to do.  i usually just let things roll of my shoulders but what he said tonight pissed me off  beyond belief. 

maybe we should just start re-posting deleted threads?  they'll get sick of it eventually.  i think the funniest thing in the world is letting them deleting the posts, then weeks after the fact, finding out we saved every single one.

the sad part is that many threads were lost without saving, some we might not even think of until later, but still, it is comforting knowing they really haven't destroyed much.  if anything they encouraged us to archive, and they made our relationships grow much stronger.

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 12:27:49 am »
and adding on to the fake apology, what really inspired it was the fact that i was doing some post history hopping, and there is a whole community of people on imdb that are like that!  but they're like, role-playing!  it's kind of creepy.  like deleting threads is the mission, this person is the commander, and they talk like they're in star wars!  it's messed up. 

but what i DID learn from my excursion is that they HATE having to make new accounts.  they can do it, but they don't like it, because then they have to come back and convince everyone that it's really them.  so reporting and ignoring is still the best way to go.

we should infiltrate one day.  when their account gets deleted, make a new one, and go back pretending to be one of them.  that way we can get all of them, and just a few of us pretending to be them.  it'd be hilarious, they wouldn't know who was who. 

but again, that's stooping to their level, and i don't know if i have the time or energy to do something like that.  i did it tonight on an angst-induced whim.

vkm91941

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 12:34:43 am »
and adding on to the fake apology, what really inspired it was the fact that i was doing some post history hopping, and there is a whole community of people on imdb that are like that!  but they're like, role-playing!  it's kind of creepy.  like deleting threads is the mission, this person is the commander, and they talk like they're in star wars!  it's messed up. 

but what i DID learn from my excursion is that they HATE having to make new accounts.  they can do it, but they don't like it, because then they have to come back and convince everyone that it's really them.  so reporting and ignoring is still the best way to go.

we should infiltrate one day.  when their account gets deleted, make a new one, and go back pretending to be one of them.  that way we can get all of them, and just a few of us pretending to be them.  it'd be hilarious, they wouldn't know who was who. 

but again, that's stooping to their level, and i don't know if i have the time or energy to do something like that.  i did it tonight on an angst-induced whim.

That Andrew isa great IDEA and you are just the guy for it...You have everyone convinced you were him, suddenly repentant! LOL

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 12:38:30 am »
chant, i agree.  it's just so upsetting to think that new brokies make these really thoughtful posts, and other new brokies read it and think "i'm not crazy!" and they connect and everything is happy then poof.  posts gone.

i mean how long will people put up with that?  not very long.  so our connections are safe and secure, we have our safe haven, but the newbies don't and if they get turned off by the trolling it's a lot of potential lost friendships or connections or whatever you want to call them.

I know, my (Little) darling.  I was a newbie once, too, and thank god I didn't encounter this meaningless nastiness back then, or I would have skeddadled.  But I think we've got to stop feeding them with attention, and they'll go away eventually.  By trying to one-up them, we won't win.  We'll never win against these people unless we become like them.  And we're better than that.

My feeling is if we let things die down, deny them the oxygen of attention, don't even refer to them at all, they'll go away.  But they're still getting attention, and so they come back.

Once they move on, we can build up that lovely community again, let the grass grow over the rubble, and plant some flowers.  But we won't be able to do that until we stop feeding the trolls.

vkm91941

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 12:44:54 am »

I know, my (Little) darling.  I was a newbie once, too, and thank god I didn't encounter this meaningless nastiness back then, or I would have skeddadled.  But I think we've got to stop feeding them with attention, and they'll go away eventually.  By trying to one-up them, we won't win.  We'll never win against these people unless we become like them.  And we're better than that.

My feeling is if we let things die down, deny them the oxygen of attention, don't even refer to them at all, they'll go away.  But they're still getting attention, and so they come back.

Once they move on, we can build up that lovely community again, let the grass grow over the rubble, and plant some flowers.  But we won't be able to do that until we stop feeding the trolls.

Well Chant I agree with you in theory...that's certainly the way it's always worked before, but hardly anyone posts on PT anymore, in almost a week now and fox just keeps coming back and posting his hate and deleting posts...It down to 725 now....This is a new breed of troll, just as phantom trolling was new troll tool on the IMDb and the admins just don't know how to fight it.

Offline montferrat

• "hunh?!"
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 12:46:15 am »
I thought we were going to let the Pierre Tremblay board die, as it was only a "safe haven" and this is now our "safe haven". Forgive me if I misunderstood.
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 04:45:07 am »
I thought we were going to let the Pierre Tremblay board die, as it was only a "safe haven" and this is now our "safe haven". Forgive me if I misunderstood.
Well, I already said good-bye on PT but that thread was deleted, so I guess, I'm back on..  ;D

No, but I have a hard time letting it go. I wish it would be over, right now. I feel miserable and sad seeing it die so painfully.. if you know what I mean. I guess, I need to stop posting on it for good.

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

vkm91941

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 05:43:53 am »
Yep it's as good as dead...I logged on to IMDb tonight and removed Pierre Tremblay from my favorites liist.  My symbolic way of letting go.

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 06:11:44 am »
Yep it's as good as dead...I logged on to IMDb tonight and removed Pierre Tremblay from my favorites liist.  My symbolic way of letting go.

Victoria, you are so courageous. I can't do that just yet..  :-\

[I got promoted to Resident! Yee-Haw!]

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 07:33:41 am »
andrew..You rock!

I bet foxinator is Pi55ED hahahaha! I'm going over to have a wee look.

Vic - you are brave - I haven't been on it for days but I don't think I can delete quite yet.

and I haven't waded into the 1000 post NC-17 thread yet either - this is going to be easter weekend reading since I have Friday/Monday off be prepared to see me online lots!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 07:36:07 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 12:47:46 pm »
Me too! Weekend can't get here fast enough!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 02:39:52 pm »
the problem is idiots like giancarlo-carini that insist the phantom troll phenomenon is all paranoia !

vkm91941

Last Time I'm going to mention this I SWEAR!!!
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 11:06:46 pm »
But this was just too good!  I am ROFLMAO...I got this PM today...Apparently there is decension with foxynators troll army...He's got a coupe on his hands The Hermanator is having none of this destrruction stuff  so now the TROLLS have declared WAR on each other  :laugh:

This is what was copied and sent to me from the Star Wars board..This is too funny! :D

Board: Star Wars   

OK HERMINATOR I AM STARTING TO WONDER   
  by - foxinator6 8 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 11:51:18 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

I THOUGHT OUR PLAN WAS TO DESTROY TOGETHER...BUT I GUESS SOMEWHERE YOU GOT CONFUSED. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO AGAINST YOU AND BRING MY PHANTOM 5 AGAINS TYOU OR SHOULD I BACK OFF...I AM WONDERING....OK TIME UP ...I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ...THIS MEANS WAR ..IM SORRY BUT I CANT LET YOU GET OFF SCOTT FREE.. MY ARMY WILL RISE UP AND DESTROY YOUR PEOPLE ..JUST LIKE I DID THE PIERRE TREMBLAY BOARD 
 Re: OK HERMINATOR I AM STARTING TO WONDER   
  by - The-Herminator 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:19:09 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

Our plan was never to destroy, only to take over. However, I've changed my mind. You can go back to the Pierre Tremblay board now.

"Let the Lord of Chaos rule." 
  by - foxinator6 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:31:13 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

oh no yo dont get off that easy..you betrayed me now it is war...i thought i could trust you .I guess not prepare for war I am taking over this board 

by - KitFistosLoveChild 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:33:27 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

THE BETTER YOU LOOK THE MORE YOU SEE 
  by - The-Herminator 6 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 13:05:54 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

There's only one thing left to do now...RUN!!!

"Let the Lord of Chaos rule." 
  by - SCOTTisDEAD 2 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 17:01:10 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

foxinator, I'd like to see you try and take over this board. I dare you to. That's right, it's a dare.

SCOTT
You got any Hermy Herms? 
  by - Crurned 1 hour ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 18:21:44 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

SCOTT! Wawhat are you saying?!?!?! 

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 11:20:36 pm »
LMAO.. are these people for real? 
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2006, 10:59:28 pm »
*Sigh*   For what it's worth, I wrote to the Help Desk just now:

Dear Help Desk,

For several weeks, a user who currently goes by the name of Foxinator 8 has been waging a vicious campaign against selected IMDb message boards.  He and a group of his friends have been reporting entire threads as off-topic or abusive, and the automatic feature of the IMDb software has been deleting them by the score.

From time to time he even posts about his behavior:

FOXINATOR AND HIS PHANTOM CREW HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.OUR REPORT ABUSE WAR IS SLOWLY
OVER.WE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT WE HAVE HAD ALL OF THE POST DELETED..BUT WE HAVE HAD
A GOOD AMOUNT..THIS TREMBLAY BOARD SHOULD BE IN DUST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK.
GOOD JOB CREW...NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS THE BROKEBACK BOARD..WHICH HAS BEEN A
SUCCESS SO FAR ..THE POST KEEP GETTING DELETED AND THE SLUT VKM9191 IS STARTING
TO BREAK DOWN..DIDNT SHE ABANDON PIERRE TREMBLAY..ONCE WE DESTROY BROKEBACK SHE
WILL LEAV THEIR 2..HER AND HER QUEER OF A SON.

HAHAHAHA WE CAN NOT BEE STOPPED.

Foxinator 8 is at http://www.imdb.com/user/ur10215158/boards/profile.   

I am truly at a loss to understand why this user's IP has not been blocked in an effort to stop this aggressive, vicious behavior. 

The threads on the Tremblay board have been reduced to one page now, and the Brokeback Mountain board's posts have been reduced by many thousands.  Other boards, including Star Wars and Harry Potter, have also been targeted.

I can only plead with you in the strongest possible terms to ban this user from IMDb immediately, along with those of his friends who may also have been reported to you as joining in with his pre-meditated acts of vandalism.

We need your protection to help preserve the many valuable and meaningful threads still surviving on these boards.  Please, please help us before it is too late!

Sincerely,
meryl_88

I have fantasies of finding out this little creep's address and writing to his parents on some sort of official law enforcement stationery.  But that's only when I'm not fantasizing about beating him to a pulp with his own computer.  >:(
Ich bin ein Brokie...