Author Topic: How many lightbulbs.. from the PT board  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
How many lightbulbs.. from the PT board
« on: April 12, 2006, 03:04:31 am »
I saved this from PT because Focktinthehead6 is busy wiping (only one message less than 2 days old and 3 this month), and I thought it had some nice lines. By all means let me know if you want it wiped, Ray or Skippy.

How many lightbulbs does it take to change a troll?

None, they'll always be dim!

Hey CF. The date was a flop! Booooooooooooooooring! I guess it was my fault. I was distracted by you lot and wondering how you are. I saved what I could before I left, so here's some of it back!

Singles Dances? I thought we were dating!
Re: How many light bulbs does it take to change a troll?
by - wang_jude 19 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:12:16 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah yeah! Now it's OUR fault... tststs.. Too easy!

We got you good, hunh?

~ jUdE
by - ray-390 17 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:14:25 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this gets hold of me at the wrong time, in the wrong place, I'll never have sex again!

by - kelda_shelton 14 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:17:57 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

booo.. a flop?! (how did you manage to get out of it soo quickly!?)

Not your type or were you just generally distracted?

lol... heh.. you just need to find a fellow Ozzie Tremblay! (who is a guy obviously!)

CF? not with you?

well done in saving threads ray...

BBM-aholic!
www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com(& .net!)
by - ray-390 6 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:26:07 )

CF = Cyber Family

Opening conversation:
Him on the approaching waitperson- "I just HATEmincy queens!
Me - "He's a friend of mine"
Him - "You're kidding right?!"
Me - "No, we used to work together"
Him - "Well I won't be hanging with him!"

Middle conversation:
Him - "Blahblahblahblah"
Me - *stiffled yawn* *'I hope the CF are okay'*

Last conversation:
Him - "Feel like desert? Something's got to taste good on the menu"
Me - "No thanks. Bye"

One of the most negative people I have even met. He seemed so different when I met him while I was drunk!

by - skinheadskippy 3 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:28:56 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Mar 28 2006 04:29:56

Honey, everyone looks better when you're seeing through beer goggles. John Howard (ugliest Australian prime minister ever) magically morphs into Hugh Jackman.
by - ray-390 30 seconds ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:31:43 )

You're kidding right?! Johnnie Howugly into Huge Jack Man?! Does newyearsday sell those goggles?

by - wang_jude 1 minute ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:30:15 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

ROTFL!!

I'm sorry Ray! If it's any consolation - remember what Ennis did when he was drunk? Think of Ennis not of that dude..

~ jUdE
by - skinheadskippy 17 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:14:35 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I hate to think the protection of this board is impacting on your social and romantic life...
by - ray-390 14 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:18:13 )

Meh! PROTECTION HERE, PROTECTION THERE. At least i don't have to cook breakfast for you lot!

Tell you what...
by - skinheadskippy 10 minutes ago (Tue Mar 28 2006 04:21:31 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

...we'll all go 'round to your place and cook you a big ol' continental feast!

(Any excuse for me to buy a croissant. Mmmm...fattening...)

As I was saying to Hippo....

We went to a great little restaurant in West End. I have been there several times but "Negative Nelly didn't know this when he chose the place. He was totally off base with his criticism. He was just being a twert thinking he'd impress me. All he did was make me more committed to being single. I mean really, do I LOOK like I'm impressed with twerps? I don't want to sound jaded like I have for the last seven squillion millenium, but as I always say, the next relationship I have will be the one that makes me want to stop being single!

UPDATED Tue Mar 28 2006 04:49:41

I just wrote a long reply to this and then I go in to put it on and its all gone.

So I'm going to start again as its all typed up!

(although i didn't C&P the original)

Oh Ray… I feel you’re pain.

Shame he didn’t knock you off you’re feet.. but sure there will be a Jack just around the corner for you

As I said earlier…. I had a date for the time in years on Friday night. I beginning to reckon that I’m too fussy and can never be pleased!

Now, the date went well. (But I gabbered the whole time - I do that when I'm nervous! - but he admitted that he had been nervous too so it was alright!)

This guy is a really lovely guy and funny too. I really did like him, and I have spoken to him via text/MSN since and he still comes across as a really cool guy. He’s 6ft, not lanky, broad-ish. He was cute – not supermodel cute certainly, but he was cute. And we had a little kiss at the end of the night when he walked me to get my train, which was nice.

Now, we've agreed to meet on Wed night for a trip to the cinema. But I’m just not sure how things will go.... I never had the urge during the date to like jump on him or anything so thinking that’s probably not a great sign?!

I'm not sure if he's just too nice a guy.... if that makes sense.. (like he texted me almost immediately after we parted and was like I had a really nice time, I really want to see you again & I'm just sooo not used to that) .

I think that maybe I need a hint of bad boy in my men, a la Jack.

But then I always see lovely goo-ey male characters on TV and think “Why can’t I find I guy like that”

I’m never bloody happy!

No pain babe. I have been lucky enough to feel all absorbing love twice in my life. I'm sincerely happy being single. thanks for the thoughts. *MWA*

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:06:41 am by Shuggy »

vkm91941

Re: How many lightbulbs.. from the PT board
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 05:46:37 am »
ahhh the saga of Ray's trollish date from hell...I remember that night fondly!  :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 07:50:19 am »
so do I!!!

wow! wierd to see that again! (and I'm at date no 6 now!!)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 07:52:35 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 01:17:47 am »
Ibm other board regurgitated
~A good general knows when to retreat~