Author Topic: Brokie Support  (Read 4510 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Brokie Support
« on: April 12, 2006, 11:03:17 am »
Hey guys, look at this, it's something new that's been roaming around myspace.... the Brokeback Support Ribbon!  :)

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline j.U.d.E.

Re: Brokie Support
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 11:10:22 am »
Love it! I hope one day it'll exist for real!  :laugh:

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

moremojo

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 11:11:18 am »
Ah...I like that! Very pretty. Where can someone get one of those?

Scott

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 11:30:55 am »
Oh my Jake, I love it!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 11:43:04 am »
ROFL!

Mandy you kill me! Is oh my Jake like a new version of oh my god? I think I'm gonna have to start using that one!  :laugh:
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 11:52:20 am »
Wow I love the ribbon!

Mandy you crack me up all the time! I don't know if it is me going crazy but I have got the impression from some of your posts that you like Jake. :laugh:

You seriously need to check this site out, you should fit right in here:
http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/

They also refer to Jake as god, if I remember correctly they put, "Our Lord Saviour (Jake, not the other J-man) has come to guide us all in the right direction" LOL

So if Mandy is not around for a few days I am guessing she will be here. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 01:05:58 pm »
Bizarro-world-Mandy: Yes, indeed, you assumed correctly. You see, I'm a very non-religious person and a few months ago I decided that "Oh my Jake" was appropriate for me  :)

Becky: lol, yes I've been to that site, thank you for the reminder  :D.

Mandy you crack me up all the time! I don't know if it is me going crazy but I have got the impression from some of your posts that you like Jake.

I think that's an under-statement. I adore him. I swear I'll be 90 and still in love with Jake & Angelina Jolie. If somehow she dropped Brad and went with Jake, I really don't know how I'd react. I think my entire world might come to an abrupt, confusing end. Like how a robot explodes when it encounters a paradox.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 01:19:26 pm »
I would like it better if the ribbon were blue and brown or if it had Ennis on one end and Jack on the other.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 01:21:42 pm »
Other Mandy, may I just say that that new avatar of yours is scrumptious  ::) Jake, that is one come hither look, YUMMY!

It makes that quote underneath it seem a little naughty, mmmmmmmmmmmm

If I ever get to meet that kid, I swear I'll probably pass out

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 03:48:43 pm »
Bizarro-world-Mandy: Yes, indeed, you assumed correctly. You see, I'm a very non-religious person and a few months ago I decided that "Oh my Jake" was appropriate for me  :)

Becky: lol, yes I've been to that site, thank you for the reminder  :D.

Mandy you crack me up all the time! I don't know if it is me going crazy but I have got the impression from some of your posts that you like Jake.

I think that's an under-statement. I adore him. I swear I'll be 90 and still in love with Jake & Angelina Jolie. If somehow she dropped Brad and went with Jake, I really don't know how I'd react. I think my entire world might come to an abrupt, confusing end. Like how a robot explodes when it encounters a paradox.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic! I sometimes forget that I am not actually talking to you and you can't hear the sarcasm i nmy voice!  ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 06:03:38 pm »
Oh, I wanta a wristband. Ribbons are so passee. Though I don't know what color a BBM wristband would be. 

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 07:46:13 pm »
lol, Becky, I knew you were being sarcastic hunny.