Author Topic: Keep voting when listening!  (Read 9787 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Keep voting when listening!
« on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:39 pm »
Howdy.  :D

When listening to Brokeback Mountain Radio, keep voting for your favorite (or not so favorite) tracks, even if you have already voted 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' already!  The reports we get are on a thirty-day rotation, so if you voted for a track thirty days ago, your vote is no longer valid.  Also, tastes change.  A track you may not have liked a few weeks ago, may have grown on you by now.  It could work the other way too.  Maybe you're sick of hearing a particular track...  Regardless, even if you've already voted for a track, if you can, vote again as often as you can when listening to the station!

Cheers!  ;)

Eric

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Keep voting when listening!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:22:49 pm »
Wow, how great is BBM Radio - two of my favorite activites rolled up in one - listening to good music AND giving my opinion.

:)

Offline SFEnnisSF

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 02:45:20 am »
 :D

Offline SFEnnisSF

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 02:15:09 pm »
Howdy!

I would like to thank everybody who have been voting for the tracks in the past 30 days.  It is extremely helpful to us when determining which songs to rotate out when we introduce new songs into the playlist.  We can clearly see which songs you like, and which one's you don't.  We are currently at the maximum allowed number of songs, and so when we add new songs, we have to take out old songs to make room for them.

Remember, keep voting when listening if you can.  Even if you've voted for a track already, vote again.  Help us to program your station with the music you want to hear!  :D

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 09:53:11 am »
I'm voting Eric, but every 3rd(?) time I vote I get kicked out. Sometimes I've only been on 30 minutes & get kicked out. Got kicked out 3 or 4 times this morning alone!

I'm thinkin that maybe it's cause I'm votin down the same songs that I've voted down recentry - does that make any sense? - though when I return to the radio, I vote the song down again & get ta stay fer a while.

ARGGG - can't stand this song! - When's 'stars in the rearview mirror' gonna be rotated out - it's far too long and agravatin! (I have a problem with long songs - except 'the Boxer' - by Simon & Garfunkel - which isn't really germaine to your program anyways)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 09:55:50 am »
I'm voting Eric, but every 3rd(?) time I vote I get kicked out. Sometimes I've only been on 30 minutes & get kicked out. Got kicked out 3 or 4 times this morning alone!

I'm thinkin that maybe it's cause I'm votin down the same songs that I've voted down recentry - does that make any sense? - though when I return to the radio, I vote the song down again & get ta stay fer a while.

ARGGG - can't stand this song! - When's 'stars in the rearview mirror' gonna be rotated out - it's far too long and agravatin! (I have a problem with long songs - except 'the Boxer' - by Simon & Garfunkel - which isn't really germaine to your program anyways)

Hey Roland! I just voted No for that one myself...there's something about it that gets on my nerves, not sure what.  Anyhow, I've never got kicked out for too much voting one way or another and I've spent quite a bit a time doing it in the past....weird.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 10:10:29 am »
Well I got kicked out again - since that last complaint! sending the Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" - a big no more, thank you!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline SFEnnisSF

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 12:08:04 pm »
Thank you everybody for voting and for posting the feedback here.  In fact, if you could post more feedback about which songs you like and don't like, that is very helpful.   :D

Fire away...  We're listening!

Go here to post your feedback on the songs on BBM Radio One!
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9201.0.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 12:15:47 pm by sfericsf »