Author Topic: ..and Justin andCameron split.....  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
..and Justin andCameron split.....
« on: January 12, 2007, 05:17:04 am »
Diaz and Timberlake confirm split 

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake have confirmed they have split up after more than three years together.
Timberlake, 25, and Diaz, 34, started dating after meeting at the Kids Choice Awards in 2003.

In a joint statement the couple said their relationship had ended "mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another".

They also said that "recent speculation" and "inaccuracies" had prompted them to issue the statement.

Aww.. I really liked them as a couple  :(

Thats my gossip quota for the day all used up what with this and the Beckhams!  :laugh:- I will now get back to more serious matters like work!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

Re: ..and Justin andCameron split.....
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:26:18 am »
I don't really know who Justin Timberlake is and may never know, though I recognize his name from the checkout line magazine covers.  I thought Cameron Diaz was great in In Her Shoes.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:26 am »
Yeah, I was sorry to hear this too, but I'm surprised to hear gossip that supposedly she was jealous of Scarlett Johansson and to pique her, Timberlake hired Scarlett for his latest video.

*sigh*

I hope that's not true and they just both realized they were going in different directions/outgrew each other etc.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:40:10 am »
I don't really know who Justin Timberlake is and may never know, though I recognize his name from the checkout line magazine covers.  I thought Cameron Diaz was great in In Her Shoes.

Ah, Elle..

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981 Sometimes called JT) is an American pop-R&B singer, and actor. He came to fame as the frontman of pop boy band 'N Sync. He has won two Grammy Awards. In 2002, he released his debut solo album, Justified, which sold over seven million copies worldwide. Timberlake's second solo release, FutureSex/LoveSounds, was released in 2006 with the #1 hit singles "SexyBack" and "My Love".

however, you may remember him more as this guy:

In February 2004, during the halftime show of the Super Bowl XXXVIII, Timberlake performed with Janet Jackson before a television audience of over 140 million viewers. At the end of the performance, Timberlake tore off a part of Jackson's black leather costume in a "costume reveal" meant to accompany a portion of the song lyrics, "gonna have you naked by the end of this song". Part of the costume became detached, and Jackson's breast was briefly exposed. Timberlake apologized for the incident saying that he was "sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl... It was not intentional and is regrettable". The phrase "wardrobe malfunction" has since been used by the media to refer to the incident and has entered pop culture.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!