Author Topic: What Shamu Taught Me: A Small World Moment  (Read 6188 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: What Shamu Taught Me: A Small World Moment
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 06:44:01 pm »
Kerry posted a cartoon in his Komedy Klub that is very timely for this thread...Check it out  :laugh:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7751.msg231600.html#msg231600
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 04:52:01 pm »
Replying so I can find this tomorrow and read it then!  ::)

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 09:47:09 am »
I found this saved on my hard drive today and reread it.

Now living with Callum for 8 months - it was only a few weeks when Leslie originally posted, I can see my traits quite strongly in this article.

Callum - is pretty good at making an attempt to wash dishes - but more often than not half the plates when I come to put them away still have stuff stuck to them. or he does the dishes but doesn't clean the worktops even though they have stuff all over them. He's really good at feeding the cat - ten times better than me - but he always overfills the cat bowl and the biscuits fall on to the tray undeneath the cat bowl! (Aargghhh!) and these three things particularly drives me crazy!

I guess instead of saying - Callum - can you check the plates are clean before you put them on the drainer time and time again I should be saying thanks for getting them all clean and giving him a kiss when he does the dishes and none do have to be washed again! Cos it exasperates me that he doesn't clean them properly but it annoys him - cos hes like - well you never did them - so I did them and now I'm getting into a scolding for not doing them to your standard!?!

I must make an attemnpot to try this.

But then theres things he needs to be continually nagged for. Like his Mum and Dad's 25th wedding anniversary is next week. I suggested we get a nice canvas of a nice photo of the family for them done. It takes up to 2 weeks to get the canvas done. Has he got the appropriate photo from his Mum and Dad's house yet!? NO! Even though I have been reminding him and reminding him! gha!  :laugh:

OMG Kelda, are Callum and my boyfriend Jan-Willem related or something?????? Hahahaha to the plates, they really do not understand that plates do not only exist of the side that you eat from, huh?

:o :o :o :o :o :o