Author Topic: Check this out...  (Read 1895 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Check this out...
« on: April 12, 2006, 09:27:30 pm »
Howdy friends (I use friend as a salutation as much as possible these days) -

Check it out - check it all out.  The entire BetterMost site that is. 

I'm NOT posting as a moderator trying to encourage traffic flow.  I'm posting this simply as someone who's really enjoying the other threads floating around here.  Lots of us are vising the other places already, and for me, it brings back that great feeling that we first had on IMDb - discovering more about BBM, about new friends, and about ourselves as the conversations unfold. 

So much of what we post here would be loved by the rest of the BetterMost community, and everyone gets energized by the new relationships, new perspectives, etc.  Because there's not as much traffic on the other forums, it's easier to go a bit deeper into topics and really explore issues and questions, without conversations quickly getting lost as threads get bumped.

So - anyway.  Just my thoughts tonight as I've been out exploring and posting and thinking that it's so busy here, and too slow there, and wouldn't it be great to spread some of the wealth and talent!

:-*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 08:51:41 am by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
Re: Check this out...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 11:27:44 pm »
 :) Hi Celeste -  I did that very thing tonight - I checked out some of the other forums, and places on Bettermost - very interesting and there's a ladies corner just for the ladies - cool beans!..............
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 11:32:23 pm »
Yes, I've been posting a lot in the "Now What" forum, so you're missing a lot of what I've got to say if you haven't checked that out yet.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:52:17 am »
Oh yeah - I'm doing it!!!  Rude as it may be, I'm bumping my own thread! 
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)