Author Topic: Gayest Foods Ever  (Read 57545 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Gayest Foods Ever
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:13 am »
Ok how gay is that?  LOL  Well hey there bud, c'mere and I'll talk ta ya some more

Promises, promises. ...  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2007, 10:23:11 am »
Jeff...go over to my blog thread and read my last post...I want your opinion

Offline Toast

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2007, 10:35:19 am »
Just an opinion here:

I think we are using the words gay and man in a very peer-pressure manner here, as in real life.

People who ignore the "manly" rule of drinking dark brown strong drinks are thought os as weak and wimpy.
If you have a fruit flavored drink, a minty drink or a nicely colored drink you are thought of as weak and wimpy, and lacking in character.

If you only drink drinks from a select macho list, then you are thought of as being strong and manly.

But actually the opposite is true.
The weak and wimpy man is sthe one who refuses to taste these gay drinks because he's afraid of peer pressure.
The strong charactered person tries the fruity, minty, colored drinks and decides himself if he likes it.

When I see a "guy" "enjoying" his dark brown drink (and maybe like Mr. Furley he says COOL! SMOOTH!  and screws up his face), I see someone who has sold out and consumes to prove a point.  He is the character-less wimp.

When I see a "man" really enjoying some pretty, nicely flavored drink I see a man who says "I like this, do you have a problem with that bitch?"

Which "man" has the most strength of character?
Yes we are talking about character here.

OOPs -back to the list of gay and non-gay foods.

mmm a huge steak, now that's manly - but not those pretty little mushrooms.
Salad with cute fancy-cut veggies sitting on a smear of vinaigrette - GAY GAY GAY

just an opinion, think about it.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2007, 10:48:40 am »
Jeff...go over to my blog thread and read my last post...I want your opinion

Yes, sir! Done, sir!  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2007, 10:50:30 am »
Salad with cute fancy-cut veggies sitting on a smear of vinaigrette - GAY GAY GAY

Radishes cut to look like rosebuds!  :laugh:

(Actually, the rest of your post, Toast? Quite true, of course. Thanks for sayin' it.  :))

Scott6373

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2007, 11:02:52 am »

OOPs -back to the list of gay and non-gay foods.

mmm a huge steak, now that's manly - but not those pretty little mushrooms.

just an opinion, think about it.

I certainly agree with most everything you said.  Now the steak and mushroom theory present a conundrum for me.  Last night's menu was a grilled Delmonico steak and baked stuffed mushrooms...so does that make me half gay, or just codfused  ;D

Offline Toast

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2007, 11:18:49 am »
Since you didn't detail your beverage and dessert, I can only comment on your main course.
I think you are a very beefy guy (with strong european influences) who would like to be stuffed and heated up.
lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 11:22:12 am by Toast »

Scott6373

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2007, 11:21:21 am »
Since you didn't detail your beverage and dessert, I can only comment on your main course.
I think you are a very beefy guy who would like to be stuffed and heated up.
lol

Holy crap...beverage was water and desertwas a Red Sox ice cream bar.  Hmmm...let's see where you go with this!

Offline Toast

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2007, 11:30:12 am »
Unable to compute

Water:  in a bottle?  wine-glass?  tumbler?  tin cup?
What is a Red Sox Ice Cream Bar - does it have a stick (mm)  chocolate??  a red center??

lol

Scott6373

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2007, 11:35:43 am »
Unable to compute

Water:  in a bottle?  wine-glass?  tumbler?  tin cup?
What is a Red Sox Ice Cream Bar - does it have a stick (mm)  chocolate??  a red center??

lol

Water=glass
Red Sox Ice Cream bar=vanilla ice cream, with a chocolate center coverred in chocolate...no stick.