Author Topic: Gayest Foods Ever  (Read 58048 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Gayest Foods Ever
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2007, 11:42:30 am »
Red Sox Ice Cream bar=vanilla ice cream, with a chocolate center coverred in chocolate...no stick.

Curt Schilling's picture on the wrapper?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Toast

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2007, 11:45:52 am »
MENU
grilled Delmonico steak and baked stuffed mushrooms
Water=glass
Red Sox Ice Cream bar=vanilla ice cream, with a chocolate center coverred in chocolate...no stick.

Water in a glass is a nonspecific indicator.
I think you are a very beefy guy (with strong european influences) who would like to be stuffed and heated up.
Your dessert carries on with the stuffing theme, and since the coating is like the stuffing, you are very transparent in your desires.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:25:56 pm by Toast »

Scott6373

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2007, 11:47:08 am »
Curt Schilling's picture on the wrapper?  ;D

Can't stand that man.  Just wanna slap his republican mug.  Now put Jason Varitek on it and I would eat it much faster.

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2007, 01:46:33 pm »

Gayest food ever: pullet

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2007, 01:54:43 pm »
Gayest food ever: pullet

:laugh:

Leslie, if you mean that in the onomatopoetic sense, I think you have to open it up to include all men.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Scott6373

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2007, 01:55:18 pm »
MENU
grilled Delmonico steak and baked stuffed mushrooms
Water=glass

Water in a glass is a nonspecific indicator.
I think you are a very beefy guy (with strong european influences) who would like to be stuffed and heated up.
Your dessert carries on with the stuffing theme, and since the coating is like the stuffing, you are very transparent in your desires.

I think you are a very beefy guy (with strong european influences) who would like to be stuffed and heated up.  Nope not really beefy...kinda small...like my men beefy though, as far as the stuffing goes...I usually prefer to be the stuffer

Your dessert carries on with the stuffing theme, and since the coating is like the stuffing, you are very transparent in your desires.  No...only on here am I horrendously flirty

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2007, 02:22:17 pm »
Can't stand that man.  Just wanna slap his republican mug.  Now put Jason Varitek on it and I would eat it much faster.

I don't like Curt Schilling either. He used to be one of our Phillies, ya know? The most polite thing I can say is, Smug and full of himself.

I think I remember seeing a photo of Jason Varitek somewhere. Or, was he one of the Sox who got a make-over on "Queer Eye"? I just remember thinking, Hmmmm. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2007, 02:25:04 pm »
I don't like Curt Schilling either. He used to be one of our Phillies, ya know? The most polite thing I can say is, Smug and full of himself.

I think I remember seeing a photo of Jason Varitek somewhere. Or, was he one of the Sox who got a make-over on "Queer Eye"? I just remember thinking, Hmmmm. ...

Yeah he was oe of those...hairy back and all

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2007, 02:29:17 pm »
Yeah he was oe of those...hairy back and all

Jesus H.! How did we get from blue raspberry slushies to Jason Varitek's hairy back?  :laugh:

Scott6373

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2007, 02:30:37 pm »
Jesus H.! How did we get from blue raspberry slushies to Jason Varitek's hairy back?  :laugh:

Well in some circles baseball players could be considerred a food item