Author Topic: Slightly OT: But AAAHHH - Heath, run away!!!!  (Read 2660 times)

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Slightly OT: But AAAHHH - Heath, run away!!!!
« on: April 13, 2006, 10:19:51 am »
I usually don't read this garbage (aaaww hell, yes I do - LMAO  ;D).  Heath, step away from the Lohan - she may be highly contagious!   OK Lindsay, STEP AWAY from our boy .... go back to Los Angeles IMMEDIATELY and bitch-slap Jessica Simpson or whoever you are fighting with today  -  BUT hey, girlfriend, while in L.A. DO NOT even THINK about approaching Jake and his newly grown beard!  LOL

In today's NY Post ----

"LINDSAY Lohan with Heath Ledger (and two others)  :o walking into Downtown Cipriani, where Harvey Weinstein, Peter Beard, Angie Everhart and Sarah Ferguson were already making the scene ." 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 04:55:04 pm by amy7769 »

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Re: Slightly OT: But AAAHHH - Heath, run away!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 10:23:13 am »
Egads!!!  HoHan needs to step off.  When I heard a rumour a while ago that she and Jake were seen "canoodling" or something ridiculous, I almost died.  Now this.  Why can't we banish the likes of her (and the Simpsons, Olsens, Hiltons and their ilk while we're at it - oh- and Paula Abdul of course) to some far away place where we never have to hear from or see them again???
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 12:45:29 pm »
I hope Heath and Michelle have a long, happy marriage.  Note to self: never marry a heartthrob.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 01:33:03 pm »

Egads!!!  HoHan needs to step off.  When I heard a rumour a while ago that she and Jake were seen "canoodling" or something ridiculous, I almost died.  Now this.  Why can't we banish the likes of her (and the Simpsons, Olsens, Hiltons and their ilk while we're at it - oh- and Paula Abdul of course) to some far away place where we never have to hear from or see them again???

:)Hey Nicole - my personal take on the ones you mentioned - they are a waste of oxygen and the world's time with no redeeming qualities whatsoever - just mho.............................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 01:51:50 pm »

:)Hey Nicole - my personal take on the ones you mentioned - they are a waste of oxygen and the world's time with no redeeming qualities whatsoever - just mho.............................

And when we send them off in this rocket ship to the nether reaches of the universe so that the rest of us never have to see, hear, or look at them again, can we please make sure there are seats reserved for that brainless bimbo Britney S. and her slut husband and also TomKat? Thanks...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 04:33:22 pm »
"LINDSAY Lohan with Heath Ledger (and two others)  :o walking into Downtown Cipriani, where Harvey Weinstein, Peter Beard, Angie Everhart and Sarah Ferguson were already making the scene ." 

LOL Hohan! You guys make me laugh! But what really made me laugh was Peter Beard! I don't know why! Maybe all of this SOD madness is going to my head! O0
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.