Author Topic: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm  (Read 108423 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2007, 11:18:43 pm »
Thanks for the update Cristine!

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline haunted_by_bbm

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "didn't know we was gonna get into this again..."
    • Panels of the Dream: Brokeback Mountain Stories
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2007, 11:21:19 pm »
You're so welcome, Amanda!
Nice to 'see' you.   :)    :-*

Cristine  :)
"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Warmest Week of the Year - Part 7B (Sequel to "Pine Creek")
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2007, 05:16:38 am »

NEW   CHAPTER   POSTING

“Warmest Week of the Year” – Part  7B  (Sequel to “Pine Creek")

“The man tasted of loneliness and need, strength and fear, desire and denial. Ennis’ conflicting emotions were always so prevalent in his kiss, Jack tasting the pain and the agony right alongside the need and the joy. It was a palpable experience that brought Jack to his knees every single time they kissed, no matter if he was sitting or standing.”

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/7700.html#cutid1

Comments more than welcome and appreciated.

Thank you.   

Cristine   :)

"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2007, 07:30:27 am »

NEW   CHAPTER   POSTING

. . . .
“The man tasted of loneliness and need, strength and fear, desire and denial. Ennis’ conflicting emotions were always so prevalent in his kiss, Jack tasting the pain and the agony right alongside the need and the joy. It was a palpable experience that brought Jack to his knees every single time they kissed, no matter if he was sitting or standing.”  ..... 

God, this paragraph alone is awesome.  I'm so looking forward to this newest chapter . . . as always!  (Once I saw your drabble, I was hoping this wouldn't be far behind!  :) )

Thanks, Cristine
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm / WWotY - Part 7B
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2007, 01:44:49 pm »
God, this paragraph alone is awesome.  I'm so looking forward to this newest chapter . . . as always!  (Once I saw your drabble, I was hoping this wouldn't be far behind!  :) )

Thanks, Cristine
Marie

Ah, thanks Marie.    :D

Right now, I wish I didn't have to do anything else but sit and write about our boys all day.    lol   Their love is so strong in my soul right now.  And the dialogue...well, you'll see in this chapter that Jack in particular has so much to say to me...just won't shut up.   ;)   hehehe

But all that other stuff that I have to do every day keeps gettin' in the way.  ;)    lol

Take care, sweetie.
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Cristine    :)   

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2007, 05:43:54 pm »
HOLEEEEEEEE COW!!!
I'm just on part three of the motel part.
This is awesome.
Haunted, you are a VERY gifted writer.
The sex isn't gratuitous, it is so well balanced by their love.
I think it's an awsome read!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2007, 05:58:09 pm »
HOLEEEEEEEE COW!!!
I'm just on part three of the motel part.
This is awesome.
Haunted, you are a VERY gifted writer.
The sex isn't gratuitous, it is so well balanced by their love.
I think it's an awsome read!!

Hi there, loneleeb,    :)

Thank you so much!  You are so kind to let me know you're reading and enjoying my story.   :)

I wrote that one back in December, and it was my very first fanfic EVER, so I'm always a little surprised and very flattered to find out that more people are still finding it and enjoying it.   :)    Thanks so much.   Hope you enjoy the rest as well.

(Two people told me they had to lay down after reading Part 4.  LOL  ;) 
So I always feel like I should warn people in advance.  LOL  )   ;)

Thanks again,

'haunted'

C*
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 06:03:46 pm by haunted_by_bbm »

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2007, 12:35:06 pm »
Hi there, loneleeb,    :)

Thank you so much!  You are so kind to let me know you're reading and enjoying my story.   :)

I wrote that one back in December, and it was my very first fanfic EVER, so I'm always a little surprised and very flattered to find out that more people are still finding it and enjoying it.   :)    Thanks so much.   Hope you enjoy the rest as well.

(Two people told me they had to lay down after reading Part 4.  LOL  ;) 
So I always feel like I should warn people in advance.  LOL  )   ;)

Thanks again,

'haunted'

C*
No , thank you!
It really is a beautiful story. :)
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2007, 01:11:32 pm »
No , thank you!
It really is a beautiful story. :)

:-*   ;D

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Warmest Week of the Year - Part 7C
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2007, 03:06:57 am »

NEW   CHAPTER   POSTING

“Warmest Week of the Year” – Part  7C  (Sequel to “Pine Creek”)

"During such moments, Jack was afraid to close his eyes, breathe too quickly, or think too hard…for if he did any of those things, he might miss something significant. Time with Ennis had a way of confusing his senses. Their days together were painfully finite, yet beautifully eternal at the same time…limited to so few risings and settings of the sun, and yet so continuously timeless in spirit."

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/8288.html#cutid1

Comments more than welcome and appreciated.

Thank you.   :)

C*