Author Topic: BIG BROTHER BOTHER UK  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Karan13

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Fun loving open minded the future Mrs Depp or Gyll
BIG BROTHER BOTHER UK
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:18:21 am »
Hi ,
    Just wondering peoples thoughts on the BB press at the moment , and do you have similar shows in your countries. If you haven`t heard { where are you ?} in the house are Shilpa shetty , Dirk Benedict {Face off the A-Team , Joe { blonde one from S Club seven} Jemaine Jackson {of Jackson 5 } Cleo { woman from Kenny Everet TV comedy in the early eighties} Jack {a boyfriend of a former contestant}. Ther has been a lot of press over the bullying and racist slur attacks on Bollywood star Shilpa , i love watching reality shows { X facter , Dancing on ice , Strictly Come Dancing etc] and usually Big Brother ! but this has been very uncomfortable to view and at times unbelievable , that this day and age , anyone least of all a famous star could be made to feel like this , in front of the eyes of millions. The channel that broadcasts the show { Channel 4 in the UK } is finally having to answer for allowing this poor woman to be left to deal with this. This is of course also showing the UK in a bad light , and i`m sure many Indian people feeling this behaviour might be common place , i would like to say that Birmingham has it`s problems , but it is very Mult- cultural and i don`t know anyone who feels this way.
It`s not the breaths you take , it`s what makes you lose one !

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: BIG BROTHER BOTHER UK
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 08:19:39 pm »
Hey Karan!

Is this a reality show?  I don't know a thing about it, myself.  But if it is there's a pretty active thread over in Anything Goes about reality shows:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4656.0.html

You could post this over there (or ask a mod to move it for you) so you get some input!

-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Karan13

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Fun loving open minded the future Mrs Depp or Gyll
Re: BIG BROTHER BOTHER UK
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 05:40:52 am »
Cheers lynn !,
                   Yes Big Brother is very popular here , and on every year , one show has celebrities and another normal people from all wallks of life , it is compulsive viewing , there is fighting , flirting , sex and bitching , so a little bit of everything we all see , but we get to watch somone else suffer { cruel really } but the winner has a cash prize and more important the chance to be in the public eye and achieve fame.
It`s not the breaths you take , it`s what makes you lose one !