Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1190453 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2007, 05:10:51 am »
I'm off to have my dinner. Frankfurts and spaghetti! Yum!

Hey Kerry!

You need to give me a little better description here, bu - 'yum' isn't coming immediately to mind! ;)

Although, a couple of my fave camping foods are white cheddar mac & cheese and vegetarian baked beans with sliced veggie hotdogs, so maybe it's not so far-out after all?

::)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2007, 07:39:40 am »
  but David~ you have made this town all the more interesting and entertaining!  Every word you have typed has touched  somebody here at Bettermost and that is one of the reasons we are all still here!!  You are our reason to believe!!!!!  xxooxx

night Dot!

You're right on the money there, Geri. David has enriched my life, for sure.  :)

<Hey, David, stop that eavesdropping  :-\. This is private - just between Geri an me LOL  8). Don't wanna make you blush, lil buddy  ;)>
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 07:48:55 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2007, 07:42:19 am »
Kerry~

Im so glad you have joined the crew!   How you brighten things up!   You are a "special" individual!  For sure!!

Good night! xoxoxo

Wah thank ya, Geri. You're a sweet soul. It's good to be back.  ;D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2007, 07:57:53 am »
Hey Kerry!

You need to give me a little better description here, bu - 'yum' isn't coming immediately to mind! ;)

Although, a couple of my fave camping foods are white cheddar mac & cheese and vegetarian baked beans with sliced veggie hotdogs, so maybe it's not so far-out after all?

::)

Crikey, Lynne, that sure does sound mighty delicious! Why, if I hadn't just eaten, I'd head straight back into the kitchen and prepare myself some of those delicious sliced veggie hotdogs. Yumbo-jumbo! They sure do sound tasty! <Kerry crosses his fingers as he makes a hasty retreat, before Lynne offers to prepare some for him - gulp!>  :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2007, 12:35:07 pm »
Crikey, Lynne, that sure does sound mighty delicious! Why, if I hadn't just eaten, I'd head straight back into the kitchen and prepare myself some of those delicious sliced veggie hotdogs. Yumbo-jumbo! They sure do sound tasty! <Kerry crosses his fingers as he makes a hasty retreat, before Lynne offers to prepare some for him - gulp!>  :laugh:

I did have 10 or so years as a strict veggie, BUT the point is this is CAMPIN' food and them real wieners are hard to pack compared to the veggie variety!!
 ;D ;D
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2007, 02:52:17 pm »
Kerry~
I see today you finally got your new sign up!   It looks great.   Just in time for the super Bowl partiers!

Looks like your officially open for business!  congratulations!   :laugh:

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2007, 10:43:48 pm »
Kerry~
I see today you finally got your new sign up!   It looks great.   Just in time for the super Bowl partiers!

Looks like your officially open for business!  congratulations!   :laugh:

Wow! Geri, that sign is soooo super cool! I love it!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2007, 03:40:12 am »

I was reading in Time magazine the other day about the new buzzwords that emerged in 2006. They were all clever and witty, but this one was my favourite:

"BROKEBACK MARRIAGE n. Thanks to Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal and their celebrated screen tragedy, there is now a term to describe  a union between a gay man and a straight woman or a gay married man having an affair."

I suspect Harry might possibly be in a Brokeback Marriage . . .

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:38:37 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2007, 04:31:05 am »
Yes, the term 'Brokeback Marriage' seems to have entered our language, for better or worse.  I run across it fairly frequently looking for Movie Resources items!
 8)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2007, 06:55:13 am »
Yes, the term 'Brokeback Marriage' seems to have entered our language, for better or worse.  I run across it fairly frequently looking for Movie Resources items!
 8)

You were one of the first people to ever send a message to me here at BetterMost, Lynne, when I first joined last November. I was a very serious little possum back then. Full of sorrow, angst and mourning for dear sweet Jack and Ennis. You will remember that I was dedicating sonnets to them both, back then. Sonnets were about all I could manage at that point of time in my life. Post-BBM / Pre-BetterMost, I was beginning to think I may never be able to laugh, ever again. BetterMost changed all that. One of my first posts, at "Introduce Yourself," introduced all my new-found BetterMost friends not only to myself, but also to my soul-mate, with whom I had shared many years of my life. Many years, that is, until he left me to marry the woman of his choice. Oh, yes, Lynne, the term Brokeback Marriage has particular poignant relevance for me, indeed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:45:47 pm by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν