Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1202548 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2007, 07:21:14 pm »

Hilarious! I think most of these were written with ME in mind!!!  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #321 on: May 03, 2007, 01:18:38 am »
 ;D Glad you're enjoying them Kerry..they sure tickled my funny bone  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2007, 01:28:04 am »

A gay man was walking along the beach at Fire Island when he stumbled upon a Genie's lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold, out popped a flamboyant gay genie.

The Genie said, "Hey Girl, wassup?"

The amazed man asked if he got three wishes.

"Nope, just one...due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages, third-world countries, my new pumps pinching my big toes, and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So...what'll it be? The complete set of Tyson Cane videos? A copy of the Marilyn Monroe Happy Birthday Mr. President sequined dress in your size with matching shoes?"

The man shook his head 'no', and didn't hesitate. He said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and shrieked, "Miss Thaaaaaang, I don't think so, not in this lifetime!! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish."

The man thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man, you know, one that's considerate and fun, warm and affectionate, gorgeous, is well endowed, only wants sex from me, doesn't do drugs or drink too much, has a great job with a good income, likes to cook and helps with the housecleaning, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and tells me I always look fabulous, and is great in bed. That's what I wish for... the perfect guy to have as my lover."

The Genie let out a long sigh, clutched his hand to his heart and said, "Oh Miss Thang... let me see that map again."

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:56 am »

:laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:56 am »

You're too good for me, Dottie lol!  ;)  I can't keep up with you! You're outa my class!  :'( And I keep running out of material, whereas you appear to have an endless (hilarious) supply lol!  :D  I'll try to endeavour to do my best . . .  :)

I can't remember if I've already posted this one . . .

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #325 on: May 03, 2007, 01:11:44 pm »
as Henny Youngman use to say in his Stand-up act " I got a million of em"  :D   I'll keep posting em as long you enjoy em until I run out  ;)

FABULAIR ... Blueprint For The First Gay Airline
p class="author">Author Unknown

Welcome Aboard

The Fabulair experience begins when you call our reservations number, 900-FLY-FABU. We know you can make reservations on other airlines for free. But our 900 number is only 28c/minute (50% of all proceeds go to the Human Rights Campaign), and our reservationists are very good on the phone.

Your tickets will arrive in a sleek Deisel leather ticket folio. Your seat assignment (only aisle or window, no middle) is pre-reserved and your inflight menu is included because we know how long it takes some of you to make up your minds, especially with a menu as fabulous as ours. When you arrive at the airport, you'll recognize our terminal immediately. Richard Sabala did the lights. Susan Morabito did the music. Thierry Mugler did the departure lounge. Outside, we have a specially commissioned sculpture of Amelia Earhart and Ellen DeGeneres as "traveling companions." Our sky caps, muscles bulging under their Raymond Dragon uniforms, will check your luggage. We allow five pieces, not two, and no extra charge for golf clubs, ladies.

You Know You've Arrived

Stroll through our luxurious terminal to your gate. We only use walk-through metal detectors on request; a physical body search is preferred by most of our passengers. (Body cavity searches are, unfortunately, limited to international flights.) Follow the red velvet roping up to the plane door. The gate agent will take your ticket and give you your wristband boarding pass. Keep it on - it's color-coded to indicate whether you're aggressively single, possibly available, or married.

On board we have no flight attendants. Just stewardesses. Even the guys. They're young, tall, thin, gorgeous, dressed by Chanel and trained by RuPaul - they're gonna work! Butch has no place in our aisles. If butch is what you're after, lust after our baggage handlers. Hired from Colt and Falcon Studios, they just can't seem to keep their shirts on. Our cockpit crew? All gay men and lesbians discharged from the military.

If There's Anything We Can Do...

Fabulair is bringing style back to air travel. Settle into your seat. What do you notice? It's comfortable. And it matches your outfit. Overhead, you'll find reading lights plus tanning lights. The black leather seats smell as good as they feel. You can't wait to fasten your seatbelt low and tight against your waist. Aaah. You're ready for takeoff. You'll never see "Honey, I Blew Up the Kids" on Fabulair. We only show movies starring Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Madonna or Jody Foster. Or movies about women in love. With each other. Care for a magazine? Vanity Fair... Out.... Curve... Genre?... Sorry, we gave out our last copy of HX, but our chief purser would be happy to show you around New York personally.

The Airphone at every seat has speed dial for Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Elizabeth Birch, Tzabaco, International Male, and J. Crew, for the non-stop activist and shopaholic. Perhaps you'd like to listen to our specially selected audio entertainment. Channel 1: kd lang. Channel 2: Pet Shop Boys. Channel 3: The Indigo Girls. Channel 4: Junior's "Dancing on Air" party mix (a Fabulair exclusive). Channel 5: Melissa Etheridge. Channel 6: Nothing but show tunes.

Before you know it, your flight will be over. But don't be sad. You've earned lots of frequent flyer miles, good towards your next trip on Fabulair. We regret that they are blacked out for the Black Party, White Party, Gay Pride, Hotlanta and Halloween, but use them over any of the other holidays. Bonus miles? Sure. Stay at a gay B&B. Get a Rainbow Card. Use Community Spirit Long Distance. Take an Olivia Cruise. Subscribe to Out & About. Triple Miles? Just date one of our employees.

Too Fabulous

Our in-flight service is not coach, business or first. It's so fabulous, we named it Fabulous Class. It may seem like first class on other airlines, but we never use those words, because nothing we do is second class.

We recognize however, that many of our passengers are too special and important, even for Fabulous Class. For those who require the utmost in privacy and luxury we have an exclusive cabin that we call Too Fabulous Class. Too Fabulous passengers don't need tickets. We know who you are. Our already generous luggage limit is waived for you.

At boarding time, come right to the front of the red roping. Even though we have short lines, we kept the roping because we know you like it. On board, you'll notice the little touches that make a difference. A full harness replaces the standard seatbelt. A stewardess for every passenger. Marble bathrooms big enough for two. Live entertainment and a personal video screen with personal video choices. We couldn't improve our service, so we just added more.

Massage. Manicure. Hair styling. Waxing and electrolysis (LA flights only). And group psychotherapy in our upstairs lounge. We think you'll agree, it's a fabulous world on Fabulair, the world's first all-gay airline.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 03, 2007, 07:39:17 pm »

I loooooove your posts, Dottie! Doooooooooon't stoooooooooop!  :laugh:

Here's a humble offering from me, more funny-strange than funny-haha:

AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age (you’d probably fib anyway lol!)

Do not cheat by scrolling down first lol!

It takes less than a minute.

Work this out as you read (if, like me, you’re not good at mental arithmetic, you’ll need a pen and small scrap of paper).

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things. It's fun!

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat (more than once but less than 10).

2.  Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).

3.  Add 5.

4. Multiply it by 50.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757. If you haven't, add 1756.

6.  Now subtract the four digit year that you were born; i.e., 1964, 1978, etc.,  etc.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week).

The next two numbers are YOUR AGE!!!   :D

Oh, YES, it is!!!  :laugh:

2007 is the only year this will work!

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #327 on: May 03, 2007, 07:49:00 pm »

I've never been good at working out how things like this work so I am the perfect person to play them on because I am always so amazed and impressed. LOL  Good one Kerry!

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #328 on: May 03, 2007, 08:00:45 pm »
A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mum, I have something to tell you: I'm gay."

His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay, doesn't that mean you have oral sex with other men?"

The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mum, that's right."

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around and WHACKED him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about the taste of my cooking again!"

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #329 on: May 03, 2007, 08:03:46 pm »
One day an old rooster who was the king of the hen house is approached by a young strong rooster who says, "You have been king of this hen house for a long time. It is time for me to step in and take over so I am calling you out. If I can take you in a fight, then I will become king of the roost."

The old rooster replies, "I know I have gotten old and you can probably knock my block off. I really don't want to fight you. I am willing to step down from my position but I want to do it with dignity. Let's have a race. We will race around the hen house three times. If you let me lead the first two laps, I will feel like I have had my final moment of glory and will step down as king of the hen house. You can pass me at the beginning of the third lap, win the race, and step in as the new king of the roost."

The young rooster agrees and the race begins. The old rooster is getting pretty tired by the end of the second lap and the young rooster starts to close in to make the pass and lead the final lap.

Just then, there is a series of shoot gun blasts from the farm house. The young rooster is blown away and sent spinning across the barn yard. Over on the farm house porch, the farmer puts down his shotgun, turns to his wife and says, "Damn it Mildred, that is the third gay rooster we have had this week!!"