Author Topic: The "What Have Heath & Jake Got That We Ain't Got?" Photo Game  (Read 24471 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The "What Have Heath & Jake Got That We Ain't Got?" Photo Game
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 03:00:19 pm »
Unfortunately, neither Ennis nor the fabulous Jack have the kind of boobs or hips that I have and errrr... I reckon I'll be pushing it to do a good Lureen... Will see what I can do however.. lol..

Haha, hungry_hungryhippos, yeah that's what I thought, too. Although, the boobs-aspect is rather negligible in my case, if you know what I mean (who needs them anyway??  ::)); Must think of something I could stage at home...

:)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 03:03:23 pm by pipedream »

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 04:45:32 pm »
I'm cracking up so hard because I thought you photoshopped your head on Jake's body until I clicked them and made them bigger. You're a hunky fella!

Sexy too!    ;)

Aw shucks.   :)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 04:53:31 pm »
This thread was an excuse to post that pic of yourself wasn't it?  WASN'T IT???

If so, thank you very much  ;D

Kirk, you set the standard too high.  No way I'm gonna show my beer belly on here.

O0
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 04:54:41 pm »
I'm cracking up so hard because I thought you photoshopped your head on Jake's body until I clicked them and made them bigger. You're a hunky fella!

Sexy too!    ;)

Ditto that, Deedee! Kirk, you do a very credible Jake. But I think this thread would be particularly funny if people posed even though they look nothing like the person they're posing as! So Sheyne and Pipedream, go for it! If I had photoshop skills and a wad of tobacco, I would pose as John Twist.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 05:00:05 pm »
Nice Kirk, my Jakesque pose didn't look that much like Jake's, yours is almost identical.

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 05:11:03 pm »
This thread was an excuse to post that pic of yourself wasn't it?  WASN'T IT???

If so, thank you very much  ;D

Kirk, you set the standard too high.  No way I'm gonna show my beer belly on here.

O0

If that were the case I would have put it up in the "What do we all look like" thread.   :D  But I wanted to get everyone else in on it.  I got the idea when I was getting out of the shower and was standing profile to the mirror.  I lifted my right arm horizontally over my face and "the light went on."  Wouldn't have noticed if I didn't love that picture of Jake so much.

There's lots of things you can do without showing your beer belly.  Do you have a pet?  Or a stuffed animal?  You can lie on the floor with your head against something, a hat over your face, and an animal at your right side, like Jake with the dog.  Something like that.

Brandon - took about an hour with my camera timer to get that right. "Nope, right arm's too low." "Nope, you can see my other arm." "Nope, my left eye is hidden." "Nope, back's not curved enough."  Would have been easier if I'd had someone helping me but I was anxious to get this thread started.  ;D

Offline opinionista

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 05:12:56 pm »
... and here's me, red eye and all.  Best I could do without proper lighting and makeup.

So come on Brokies!  Get your mojo and creativity working!  Replicas and parodies welcome, as long as they're YOU!

Gee, Kirk, judging from that picture, you are as hot as Jake is!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 08:29:10 pm »
That is awsome Kirk!      ;)

Offline You-Bet

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 11:52:31 pm »
 :o  Kirk, you have taken "brokie" fandom to a whole new level!  Great pic!!  What a fun idea...who will be next to "show up" Jake or Heath?  :)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 08:00:17 am »
My photo-shooting needs better weather, so this must do for today. You see my Dad's shirt starring as "Jack's Shirt" and my husband's shirt starring as "Ennis' shirt". I have kindly refrained from adding some ketchup, though...  ;)