Author Topic: Best Friends Forever  (Read 71402 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Best Friends Forever
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2009, 12:18:34 am »

OMG!  For those of you who haven't seen yet... Sienata finished BFF!  She posted 8 final chapters, starting here:

http://sienata.livejournal.com/122685.html#cutid1

Wow, it's heard to believe that this epic story is over.  It's one of those stories that felt like it could just keep going infinitely.  I haven't read these updates yet.  But, I thought I'd report the exciting news.
:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

retropian

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2009, 08:30:10 pm »
I started reading this a few days ago. It' really good. :) I had no idea how long it is though LOL.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2009, 09:14:39 pm »
I started reading this a few days ago. It' really good. :) I had no idea how long it is though LOL.

:D  LOL!  Yep, you have a lot of reading ahead of you Bud!  You won't have to hunt around for a new story to begin for a good long time if you have the majority of BFF still ahead of you.
 ;D

It's a lot of fun, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  I can't imagine how long the entirety of BFF is in terms of page count.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

retropian

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2009, 10:45:39 pm »
:D  LOL!  Yep, you have a lot of reading ahead of you Bud!  You won't have to hunt around for a new story to begin for a good long time if you have the majority of BFF still ahead of you.
 ;D

It's a lot of fun, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  I can't imagine how long the entirety of BFF is in terms of page count.

Phew! ;D I finally finished it. Absolutely LOVED IT! I am going to print it out and prolly reread it. It's that good, a real keeper. I have been resistant to AU/AU stories in the past, but this one was so good, it think I'll have to get over myself. The Characters of Jack and Ennis are archetypes and even though their realization on the page is the creation of the fanfic author not Annie P., it still works for me. Plus, I can only imagine Jack and Ennis as Jake and Heath  ;), so in my minds eye it's like Jake and Heath are portraying a new interpretation of Jack and Ennis with each new fanfic.

retropian

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2009, 10:40:55 pm »
I printed it out and it's well over 400 pages. I put in notepad and removed the double spacing and at font size 8 it's really hefty. I'm re-reading it and am enjoying it much more actually. I realize I'm old fashioned, I deem to prefer the printed page to a screen. :D