Author Topic: Best Friends Forever  (Read 71942 times)

mvansand76

Re: Best Friends Forever
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 11:22:53 am »
Well, hey, I think there were some people on this board who, months ago, convinced me to start reading AU!AU when I thought I wasn't ready for it!

Not gonna happen with RPS though, I am gonna stick with J&E because I love them sooooo much!  :)

BTW- How often does Sienata update? Can't wait for a new chapter!  :)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 12:49:31 pm »

She is very good with updating  :) And usually says when the next update will be, but I can't remember what she said now and if she even did after the last chapter  ???

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 01:27:32 pm »

Tomorrow, today if we are lucky.  She has been writing BFF for the past two+ days.....

J
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

mvansand76

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 02:24:35 pm »
Tomorrow, today if we are lucky.  She has been writing BFF for the past two+ days.....

J

Thanks Jane!  :-*

one_of_one

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2007, 01:38:25 pm »
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I LOVE BFF!!

:)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 09:28:00 pm »
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I LOVE BFF!!

:)

Ditto!!! I think she's updating tonight right??  :D

And after Brokeback Redemption I seriously need some happy BFF  :'(
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2007, 09:44:19 pm »
Sienata's dad has been in the hospital-heath crisis. Her head is other places but she said she is working on the update.

O0

Heathen

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2007, 11:09:31 pm »

Ditto!!! I think she's updating tonight right??  :D

And after Brokeback Redemption I seriously need some happy BFF  :'(

ummm Mandy, be prepared for some more angst, that is what Sienna was hinting at earlier this week.  And she said in her last Journal post that she may update "Thursday or Late Wednesday".

J
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2007, 11:44:09 pm »
I know, over on DC she actually linked her next chapter to Brokeback Redemption. She said not nearly as bad, but that it wasn't going to be a happy chapter. Which worries me because I know we still haven't heard what happened between Jack and his dad, so I'm guessing that is where the angst will come from.

But still, even at her angstiest (is that a word??) Sienna has a way of putting a smile on my face. Her fics are on of the happy places I go (along with dMP) when I have a really crappy day which seems to be a lot lately.

Tonight or tomorrow, I'm just happy it's soon  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 04:32:54 am »
I know, over on DC she actually linked her next chapter to Brokeback Redemption. She said not nearly as bad, but that it wasn't going to be a happy chapter. Which worries me because I know we still haven't heard what happened between Jack and his dad, so I'm guessing that is where the angst will come from.

But still, even at her angstiest (is that a word??) Sienna has a way of putting a smile on my face. Her fics are on of the happy places I go (along with dMP) when I have a really crappy day which seems to be a lot lately.

Tonight or tomorrow, I'm just happy it's soon  ::)

Oh God, I'd forgotten she said we'd still get to read about Jack and his Dad  :( NOT looking forward to that at all  :(

And yeah, Mandy, Sienna's fic are feel good and happy fics, most of the time  :) God, you and me both with the crappy days! And lots of other people too  :(

I hope it's tonight!  :)