Author Topic: Best Friends Forever  (Read 71938 times)

mvansand76

Re: Best Friends Forever
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2007, 06:38:16 am »
God, I loved this new chapter!

I loved the conversation between E and his parents and then him going out to find Jack for the second night in a row.

I LOVED E at the car when he shouted "Yes it does.... now get the fuck outta the car Jack!" I love the jealousy and E not hiding it.

I think they took a major step forward, they still haven't talked about their feelings, but they are showing each other throught their actions. Lovely!

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 09:13:33 pm »
God, I loved this new chapter!

I loved the conversation between E and his parents and then him going out to find Jack for the second night in a row.

I LOVED E at the car when he shouted "Yes it does.... now get the fuck outta the car Jack!" I love the jealousy and E not hiding it.

I think they took a major step forward, they still haven't talked about their feelings, but they are showing each other throught their actions. Lovely!

Yes to all of those Mel! I agree completely. I love that Ennis' parents are trying to be cool about this. It's obvious it's hard for them, especially his dad, but they realize that in the end they just want their son to be happy. I love that.

And I also agree they took a major step forward! I can't wait to hear Ennis tell Jack his parents' idea, and I really want to hear what happened with Jack's parents. I love this story. S said though that we might not get another update until the middle of next week.

I hope her dad is doing all right!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 11:23:54 pm »
I really want to hear what happened with Jack's parents.

Yes indeed, this was a really nice chapter.  And I agree here that it would be nice to learn (soon!) what the story is with Jack's parents.  I feel like we've been kept in suspense over that for quite a while.
 :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2007, 03:55:33 pm »
Gosh, never thought this would become one of my favorites!  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2007, 08:37:56 pm »
Gosh, never thought this would become one of my favorites!  :)

me too, but I swear, everything Sienna writes has a way of working itself right into that good spot in my mind. I know I keep saying it, but angsty or not, there is just something fun about her stories and I get completely lost in them. One of these days when i get more time I'm going to re read them.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2007, 07:31:56 am »
me too, but I swear, everything Sienna writes has a way of working itself right into that good spot in my mind. I know I keep saying it, but angsty or not, there is just something fun about her stories and I get completely lost in them. One of these days when i get more time I'm going to re read them.

I wonder how many chapters she is going to write, because I think with this premise she can go on and on and on and on (and I hope she will do that), at least until the end of the school year and describe all the things they have to go through in that year, Jack's first away-game, his birthday (hahaha and his birthday present), people starting to pick up on them being together, THE PROM!!!!

;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2007, 09:47:37 am »
She mentioned the other day that she thinks she'll make it to 30 chapters with this one... let's hope  :)

I know I for one can't wait to see that birthday present  ::) :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2007, 06:41:33 pm »

I know I for one can't wait to see that birthday present  ::) :D

And me!!!!  ;D  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2007, 08:59:45 pm »
 :o

How could BFF be only 30 chapters when completed? It needs to be 60 or 70 at least I think, we are just now a few weeks into the first month together at chapter 19 and have the rest of senior year to go. These guys, especially Jack will be treated pretty rough if their relationship gets out during the sports season. Maybe the hot college girls can beard them until school gets out. LOL

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2007, 09:01:24 pm »
I tried to put a quote in my last post and could get it to work. Any suggestions or tips?