Author Topic: Best Friends Forever  (Read 71396 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Best Friends Forever
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2007, 09:06:19 pm »
I tried to put a quote in my last post and could get it to work. Any suggestions or tips?

Can you be a little more specific and I can help you out? Quote from a post or quote from the story?

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2007, 10:03:48 pm »
A quote from a post.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2007, 10:22:53 pm »
A quote from a post.

Well, if it is the most immediate post, the easiest thing is to select "quote" in the reply option (as I did here).

If it is an earlier post, you can highlight the text you want to copy, choose reply, the ctrl-v for paste...put [quote ] [/quote ]  (without spaces) on either side of the quoted text (to bracket it)

There is also a little quote thingy up in the icons (with the smiley faces and so on) but I am not an expert on that....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2007, 10:40:52 pm »
Any news on this one?  I feel like it's been a while since the last update.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2007, 12:35:03 am »
Hey Amanda! Sienna has said that she is going to work on chapter 9 of A Little Something Extra, which should be posted soon, then she is going to go back to concentrating on BFF for a bit. So hopefully an update won't be long.

Her father is still in the hospital, as far as I know, though. So that's part of the delay as well.

Hope that helped!!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2007, 12:57:31 am »

Any news on this one?  I feel like it's been a while since the last update.

Aww Amanda,  :-*   shame on me for not keeping you abreast.   ::)   I of course am fully abreast of the situation as a function of my colossal infatuation with BFF.  So here is the situation:

Sienna was and is concentrating on her other story ALSE since over a week now, that is where her attention is focused right now.  She said way back at the beginning of ALSE that a *certain something* would happen before she reached double-digits in that story, and so now she is working toward that end.   :o   She is now on the verge of posting chapter 9 of ALSE.  Yippee!   ;D ;D   (Rumour has it that she has finished the writing of it, all she needs is the title.)

A few days ago Sienna said that after she posts chap. 9 of ALSE she would go back to writing BFF "for a bit".  Before that she said ALSE is her fav of all her stories so far.   :-\   drat!

I myself am looking very  forward to the day that BFF is continued, and if there was some way to hypnotize Sienna into liking BFF the best I would be 1000% in favour, but right now she likes ALSE better than BFF.  I hope this condition is only temporary.   ???

So now you know.

J   ;)

PS:  Sorry Mandy, I did not see your reply there....  oops!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:00:59 am by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2007, 01:33:31 am »
Thanks for the info Buds!  :-*  I was wondering what was up because for a while the updates seemed so fast and frequent.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2007, 04:29:06 pm »
 :o

Where are our boys?

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2007, 04:32:34 pm »

Where are our boys?

I know the feeling Mel. I got back yesterday from my holiday expecting to find a couple of updates! No such luck, huh  ???

I hope she updates soon because i really like her Jack and Ennis.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

mvansand76

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2007, 04:38:55 pm »
I know the feeling Mel. I got back yesterday from my holiday expecting to find a couple of updates! No such luck, huh  ???

I hope she updates soon because i really like her Jack and Ennis.

Oh that must've been a really big disappointment! Yeah, I cannot wait to read about them dealing with their relationship, how they are going to deal with it at school, with Jack's parents, with their friends...