Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 78303 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2007, 01:16:43 am »
Hi Kerry~
Didn't get much of a chance to post much today.  Too busy shoveling!   But will post somemore today. Everything is fine. Actually even got out today and went for a nice ride! It was sunny and bright today for a change! Here's a picture I took today.  Hey wait a minute! Is that vladimir and George out playing around in the snow?  Those two goofs!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2007, 07:19:07 am »
luv

Aw, that's such a lovely postcard from Vladimir, telling me he loves me. Fact is, Geri (can I tell you this confidentially, just between the two of us?), he's been very cross with me of late. I think it was a touch of the old green-eyed monster, jealousy! He told me I wasn't spending enough time with him. Accused me of "seeing" (the actual word he used was much more vulgar and coarse!) another man. I tried to convince him that all my spare time was spent at BetterMost! But he wouldn't believe me. The KGB had prepared a dossier on me, apparently, and he was very angry when he read it.

When has the course of true love ever run smooth? I ask you!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2007, 07:30:29 am »
Hi Kerry~
Didn't get much of a chance to post much today.  Too busy shoveling!   But will post somemore today. Everything is fine. Actually even got out today and went for a nice ride! It was sunny and bright today for a change! Here's a picture I took today.  Hey wait a minute! Is that vladimir and George out playing around in the snow?  Those two goofs!

I was so pleased to hear the weather is starting to improve for you, Geri.  :D

I'm glad Vladimir arrived safely. He told me he was going to visit you . . .

He's not supposed to be frolicking with George in the snow, though!  :-\

He led me to believe he was going to help shovel the snow off your roof! Tst!

Fact is, he's been very worried about you. He even lit a candle for you the other day . . .

P.S. Everything is fine with us now, in the "intimacy" department! My little ploy to "treat him mean and keep him keen" worked big time! And how!  ;)    :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2007, 02:36:31 pm »
Kerry~ LMAO! :laugh:

Well the boys were up there all night . They just left a bit ago.  When I went out to inspect the roof I was shocked!  They did'nt shovel any of it!   My neighbor took this picture this morning!  I can see why they didnt get anything done.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2007, 02:47:01 pm »
thanks alot!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2007, 07:40:27 am »
Kerry~ LMAO! :laugh:

Well the boys were up there all night . They just left a bit ago.  When I went out to inspect the roof I was shocked!  They did'nt shovel any of it!   My neighbor took this picture this morning!  I can see why they didnt get anything done.

Gad, they're such a couple of larrikins, that pair! Can't they keep their hands off each other for even a moment? It must have been impossible trying to sleep with them carrousing above you, on the roof, Geri! And I know from first-hand experience that Vladimir is a screamer!!! That coupled with George being an inveterate giggler! Crikey, what a nightmare for you! How did you manage to get any sleep? I'll have a stern word to Vladimir, when he comes skulking back home with his tail between his legs! God knows when that'll be, though. I mean, rowing can't be the quickest mode of transport available, surely?!

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2007, 07:52:35 am »
thanks alot!

They're hopeless, Geri! Crikey, with friends like them, who needs enemies! I hope they didn't leave the shovel up on the roof! Pleeease tell me they didn't!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2007, 05:21:47 pm »
Yes as a matter of fact Kerry   they did take the shovel! And it was mine!   Now I have to go buy another one for the big blizzard thats coming in tonight!   Those guys!   All I know is that they are having quite a time together,  Too bad they don't invite you to do things with them  This must really suck for you watching this!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2007, 07:58:13 am »
Yes as a matter of fact Kerry   they did take the shovel! And it was mine!   Now I have to go buy another one for the big blizzard thats coming in tonight!   Those guys!   All I know is that they are having quite a time together,  Too bad they don't invite you to do things with them  This must really suck for you watching this!

Well, Geri, ya know, I'm not just being a brave lil soldier when I say this, but I really am very happy for Vladimir. Sure, I'd prefer for his slippers to be parked under my bed, not Georges. However, having said that, I really must release him to his highest good on all levels. Yeah, sure, as if I really believe any of that bullsh*t! Get yourself home immediately, Vladimir, you vacuous lil bimbo, you! Quit foolin with that trash and get yourself home for some quality lovin!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2007, 08:56:19 pm »
Happy Valentines day Kerry!   I hope you had a lovely evening!