Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 77654 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2007, 08:58:45 pm »
To Kerry from Vladimir
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2007, 07:05:06 am »
Happy Valentines day Kerry!   I hope you had a lovely evening!

Happy Valentines Day to you too, Geri!  :D

Did you have a nice day? Has that wretched weather let-up a little?

I love Vladimir's new hat!  When he finally gets himself home, I'll be claiming it for myself!

He can have his old hat back and I'll take the new hat . . .

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 07:31:12 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:16 am »
Geri, I've heard on the grapevine that Vladimir's given up on that silly plan of his to row home . . .

I'm still cross about his sordid little tryst with George. If he thinks he's going to win me over with a lousy ice cream when he gets home, he's got another thing coming!

And that goes for beans too, Vladimir! You're going to have to do better than beans to win me over! Try putting down those beans and pick-up that diamond bracelet over on the other counter! Yes, the diamond bracelet will probably go a long way towards healing my broken heart . . .

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2007, 09:49:56 pm »
Hey Kerry,

How are you,

I wanted to let you know that Vladimir just loved your flowers :D

Oh Kerry, you shouldn't have, but they are so lovely.....
Aw, thank you dear :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2007, 02:51:02 am »
Hey Kerry,

How are you,

It looks like Vladimir is trying to stick some of those leaves up his nose.

Kerry?  tsk. tsk. What did you lace those flowers with?
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2007, 03:20:48 am »
Geri, I've heard on the grapevine that Vladimir's given up on that silly plan of his to row home . . .

I'm still cross about his sordid little tryst with George. If he thinks he's going to win me over with a lousy ice cream when he gets home, he's got another thing coming!

And that goes for beans too, Vladimir! You're going to have to do better than beans to win me over! Try putting down those beans and pick-up that diamond bracelet over on the other counter! Yes, the diamond bracelet will probably go a long way towards healing my broken heart . . .

bums/o126/
[/quote
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 10:14:36 am by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2007, 05:01:26 am »
Kerry~
Just wanting to say good morning or afternoon or goodnight to ya. It's hard to keep track what time of day your at right now.  I suspect its like 8 oclock in the evening for you right now. You did say 14 hours ahead of us right? Or is it behind us? I forget.

Anyways kerry I am so enjoying your posts. I look forward to your responses everyday! I didnt have much of a chance till late tonight to post so they are brief and in this case right to the nitty gritty

I Hope you had a nice valentines day.  It's still storming here in upstate New York. Right now it's still a whiteout condition.   But We are surviving it all so far.   Can't go too far, but its warm a cozy inside and the weather pattern is gonna change next week to higher temps.   So it all looks well.

I'm going to bed!  So for now...nighty night!
Geri

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2007, 09:19:38 am »
Hey Kerry,

How are you,

Hi Marleen!  :D

Ahs just fine thank ya! How's yerself?

Vladimir simply adores flowers. Pansies are his favourites! He can't seem to get enough of them.

I think I was the winner in that exchange. I got a diamond bracelet and all I had to give him in return was a modest pansy nosegay!!! 
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2007, 09:23:31 am »
It looks like Vladimir is trying to stick some of those leaves up his nose.

Kerry?  tsk. tsk. What did you lace those flowers with?

There was no lacing necessary, David. Just sniffing a bunch of pansies gives Vladimir a natural high!!!   8)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2007, 10:04:11 am »
Kerry~
Just wanting to say good morning or afternoon or goodnight to ya. It's hard to keep track what time of day your at right now.  I suspect its like 8 oclock in the evening for you right now. You did say 14 hours ahead of us right? Or is it behind us? I forget.

Anyways kerry I am so enjoying your posts. I look forward to your responses everyday! I didnt have much of a chance till late tonight to post so they are brief and in this case right to the nitty gritty

I Hope you had a nice valentines day.  It's still storming here in upstate New York. Right now it's still a whiteout condition.   But We are surviving it all so far.   Can't go too far, but its warm a cozy inside and the weather pattern is gonna change next week to higher temps.   So it all looks well.

I'm going to bed!  So for now...nighty night!
Geri

:D Hey Geri!

How did you get your hands on that pic of Vladimir going down on George?! I can only guess that you must have bribed that private investigator I've had following them around. Please promise me you'll destroy the negative. I'd hate for it to find its way onto the Internet. It'd really bugger-up Vladimir's political aspirations if it did! (in more ways than one!!!)

But seriously, Geri, I have a stomach ache from laughing so hard at that pic of Vladimir trying to retrieve the diamond bracelet from inside George's trousers. That is what he's doing, isn't it?! Pl-eeease tell me he's not doing "the other thing"! The unfaithful little rotter! (I say that in a spirit of love and affection!)

<I'll try again> . . . But seriously, it's always lovely to hear from you, Geri, and read your posts. I especially love the pics you post. I'm usually reading them late at night, just prior to retiring, and they always send me off to bed with a laugh. It's a lovely way to end the day.

Your last post came through at 20:01:26 so you're spot-on with estimating my time at 8 p.m. (I'm ahead of you).

Thank you for your kind words about my posts. I enjoy posting them and always enjoy reading yours.

Valentine's Day was pretty quiet for me. How about you? Vladimir gave me some lovely heart-shaped balloons, but that was about it! He's still trying to get on my good side! I've forgiven him (cain't help lovin dat man!), but I'm not telling him that! I'm treating him mean and keeping him keen! Tee-hee!

I was sorry to hear you're still experiencing those nasty ol' whiteout conditions. Happily, though, it sounds like more pleasant weather is on the way for you. Yee-haw!!!

Nearly 1 a.m. Saturday morning here now so must away to the Land of Dreams!

Lotsa love,

Kerry
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 10:14:53 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν