Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 78310 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2007, 06:52:05 pm »
hi kerry!

I deleted that picture anyways.  I really was going to after you seen it.   i really would'nt want that to circulate around the web. The last thing I need is the KGB knocking at my door to sieze my computer!!

Not going to have much time tonight to play with vladimir and George. going out for a while. it has stopped snowing so I am getting out while the going is good!

Well i sure do hope you have a lovely weekend!  Be good and we will chat again soon!

cheers!!!
Geri
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2007, 01:27:47 am »
Hey Kerry,

Greetings from the other side of Planet Earth :D

(I think its the other side ???)

You know, it is always the thought that counts, and Vladimir is thrilled to get the little bunch of flowers from you, because of the sweet thoughts that came with them ;)

See, he's just thinking about you :D

How the hell am I going to explain this to George.....

Hope its nice and warm and sunny by you :)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2007, 05:15:11 pm »
Oh! Oh!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:33:13 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2007, 05:18:37 pm »
I thought so!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:22:52 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2007, 05:20:09 pm »
I want my Kerry!

Hope you had a great weekend Kerry!  It's almost time for you to get up !  Have a great day!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:35:35 pm by Arad-3 »

mvansand76

« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2007, 05:53:00 pm »
I want my Kerry!

Hope you had a great weekend Kerry!  It's almost time for you to get up !  Have a great day!!

That is almost like Vlad del Mar! Are you guys still raving about this guy? What did I tell you, he is a scary reptile!  :laugh:

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2007, 08:17:19 am »
I want my Kerry!

Oh, Geri, I love your pictures. You have a real flair for comedy and camp humour! I love the pic of Vladimir with his teddy bear, sucking his thumb! Aw, sooo cute. Definitely a keeper!

I had a lovely weekend, thank you for asking. I went to see Miss Potter and loved it. Don't miss it. It's a beautiful movie. Did you have an enjoyable weekend? How's that mean ol' weather treating you? I hope it is a little less fierce this week.

When I started this thread, I was very careful to stress in the first post that I wanted it to be a fun place, a bit "camp" at times (understatement?!) and didn't want it to be seen as a political thread. Well, I'm now going to break my own rule by advising of a story from this week's Sydney gay press. In an article titled, "Russia Supports Queer Rights," comes this:

The Russian President, Vladimir Putin, two weeks ago, confirmed his support of equal rights for all. Speaking at his annual Kremlin press conference, Putin was asked by  Marina Lapenkova of Agence France Press (AFP) if he agreed with the view of Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov that gay parades were "satanic." "I respect - and will respect - freedom of people in all their manifestations," Putin said.

He's a much more enlightened, compassionate leader than the leader of my country.  Australia's Prime Minister,  John Howard, is a homophobic bigot of the highest order. He could learn a lot from dear, sweet Vladimir.

<this is s true story lol>

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2007, 01:19:50 am »
Kerry~
Hope everything is going good for you. I have been a little busy theses last few days. I posted on The Peerformance thread today which took some energy. Tomorrow I will surprise you with a little more of the saga with the boys.

The snow has stopped and life seems to be getting back to norm here. Thank God!!!   You know I have relatives , distant relatives in Austrailia.   I will have to inquire with my relatives in England and Ireland  to find out more about them.    I know they are on my mothers side.  But thats all.    Maybe I should pay them a visit?  Then we can meet for a brokiie ,Vladimir, George  Kerry and Geri  BBQ!     Do you know when I had a karaoke business it was called 'Keri By Geri!"

have a great day!!!! ;)
Geri

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2007, 02:28:44 pm »
forgivness

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2007, 08:30:21 am »
Kerry~
Hope everything is going good for you. I have been a little busy theses last few days. I posted on The Peerformance thread today which took some energy. Tomorrow I will surprise you with a little more of the saga with the boys.

The snow has stopped and life seems to be getting back to norm here. Thank God!!!   You know I have relatives , distant relatives in Austrailia.   I will have to inquire with my relatives in England and Ireland  to find out more about them.    I know they are on my mothers side.  But thats all.    Maybe I should pay them a visit?  Then we can meet for a brokiie ,Vladimir, George  Kerry and Geri  BBQ!     Do you know when I had a karaoke business it was called 'Keri By Geri!"

have a great day!!!! ;)
Geri

Hey Geri  :D

Thank goodness that nasty weather of yours has started to improve at last. It's hard for me to imagine weather that harsh. It is mid-summer where I am, with all the outdoor activities that entails. February is also Gay Mardi Gras month in Sydney, with lots of tempting things to do out of doors (and in!), distracting me from my PC. For example, I went to see the Matthew Bourne (gay) production of the Tchaikovsky ballet Swan Lake on Wednesday night. In this production, the Prince falls in love with a male swan, instead of the usual female swan. I've been telling everyone that it's just like Brokeback Mountain, danced  and  set to music! If anything, it's even more tragic than BBM, because both the Prince and the Swan die in the end. I certainly had a good cry! Did you see it when it was in New York? It had the longest run of any ballet on Broadway.

Fancy you having a business called Keri by Geri! That made me smile! And what a small world - you having relatives in Australia. I work at a large hospital in Sydney and we have some Canadian nurses on staff, but no Americans that I know of.

Moving on from the sublime to the ridiculous, I understand that Valdimir and his wife, Lyudmila, are experiencing some marital difficulties. Lyudmila is very concerned that her one-time sports enthusiast husband, nowadays only ever wants to go to the ballet:

And Lyudmila is cross about the amount of time Vladimir spends pumping iron in the gym:

She is also very worried about the big, burly, hairy men that Vladimir seems so fond of these days:

Sounds like a classic case of a Brokeback Marriage to me.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 07:17:29 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν