Author Topic: Welcome to the Creative Writer's Corner!  (Read 18898 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Welcome to the Creative Writer's Corner!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 02:08:33 pm »
I am glad to find this thread. I also do a lot of writing and I am glad to find a place to share that as well as receive comments, criticisms or whatever you want to give me. I have tried writing some in the area of BBM/Ennis/Jack, but I feel sometimes my better writing comes out in characters of my own as well as experiences based upon my own life and observances. BBM definitely brings out many feelings in me which I do want to write about, but those feelings do not always constitute a story which takes Ennis or Jack in any other directions. When discussing BBM/Ennis/Jack I prefer to do that in relation to what the scenes mean, what was implied, and like things. The movie and the story are simply so great that sometimes I find it hard to expand upon that. There is so much to talk regarding the movie that falls between the lines. So I will see what I can do here in the Creative Writers corner  ;)

Jack

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Welcome to the Creative Writer's Corner!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 06:27:02 am »
Welcome, Jack, and glad to have you here!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!