Author Topic: Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller will star in a movie about The Hardy Boys  (Read 2434 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
I don't think I'll watch it, but here's the news. Can you imagine Cruise in the role of Frank or Joe Hardy? I don't even want to think about it!

Cruise, Stiller Team for Hardy Boys Flick

By Mike Bruno
Cruise, Stiller to star in Hardy Boys movie
Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller will play the leads in 20th Century Fox's The Hardy Men, an action-comedy based on the Hardy Boys mystery novels. Shawn Levy will direct. The movie is about the Hardy Boys, after they've grown up and gone on to live separate lives, coming together one last time to solve a case. Stiller will produce with his Red Hour partner Stuart Cornfeld, along with Robert Kosberg, who owned the original Hardy Boys rights and first brought the project to Red Hour eight years ago. Production is scheduled to start some time next year. Stiller and Cruise are also discussing a potential team-up for Tropic Thunder, the movie Stiller is directing for DreamWorks. That movie is being distributed by Paramount, the studio that publicly cut ties with Cruise last year. (Variety)

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20011707,00.html
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.