Author Topic: My coworkers are driving me insane!!  (Read 7543 times)

injest

Re: My coworkers are driving me insane!!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 10:24:59 pm »
I went in today and my coworker was on the phone with her twelve year old granddaughter (who lives with her) and she was telling her that she needed to learn to not care about her brother. To just stop loving and thinking about him. (He is a year older and she won't take him in) She told the little girl to just go on to school and just don't think about him anymore.

Got off the phone sniffling....I ignored it.....sniffled LOUDER....I ignored it.....Started blowing her nose loudly....I started humming the "GLOOM despair and Agony on me!" song from Hee Haw...

she shut up. I laughed.

I am Going straight to Hell.

:-\

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 10:31:09 pm »
I am Going straight to Hell.

Here...don't forget your handbasket.  ;D

Just kidding.  I got one personality vampire co-worker to shut the f- up about her daily dramas by onetime getting a word in edgewise about old 'friends' I'd cut from my life.  She asked why and I told her.  She was smart enough to realize that their actions sounded a lot like hers.

'Am I a personality vampire?' she asked.

'No, but you're on the edge of being a blood-sucker.'

She shut up and never spoke to me again. 

Ah, sweet silence... :)

injest

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 09:17:59 am »
So Eeyore is the "Employee of the Year" not because of how she does her job....(according to the speech the boss gave when he awarded her the title) but because of how she conducts herself AWAY from the job. She has such a high moral standard and such good character.

Kinda feel sorry for her having to work with all us SKANKS!!

anyway, yesterday she came out and told me she is one of those freaks that think God destroyed New Orleans because it was so sinful.

OY!!

and it turns out....she doesn't even go to church!! When I was growing up you had to at least put on the SHOW and attend church to be called a 'good Christian woman'....I guess these days you just have to talk the talk...