Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain Themed Questionnaire (well sort of)  (Read 18327 times)

Scott6373

Re: Brokeback Mountain Themed Questionnaire (well sort of)
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 02:56:05 pm »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?
I decline politely.  He's not my type

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?
Is my dog considerred a luxury item?

3. Ennis wants to know how many times you've watched Brokeback Mountain?
5-10

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?
A horse ranch

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?
Tom's All Natural

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?
C&W

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?
@50

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?
Are we about to have sex?  This effects my response.

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?
I don't have one

10. Jack and Ennis want to know if you have ever been to Wyoming?
Nope

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?
Terra Cotta tile.

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?
Yes

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal?
Dogs

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?
Coke.

15. Lureen wants to know how many televisions you have in your house?
Two.

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?
Last Watch of the Night by Paul Monette

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?
No clue

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?
Sex

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?
None

20. Ennis wants to fix you a nice dinner. What is your favorite dish (meal)?
Grilled steaks and fresh corn on the cob

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
Yes

22. Lureen asks you for the time. Do you own a digital or analog watch?
Analog.

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?
None

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?
Song writing

25. Jack wants to know what you are drinking right now?
Coffee

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 08:08:19 pm »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?

in bed with him

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?

somthign to eat besides beans?

lost count 

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?

world peace to not be hated for who i am

no one would go hungry or without   

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?

id go to kmart or target walmart fucking blows goats     
6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?

country,  hip hop

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?

lots to many to count

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?

maybe

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?

comfort inn probably   havent been in many im poor !

no

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?

green

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?

used to play drums

dalmations or labs

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?

diet pepsi

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?

harry potter and the goblet of fire

harry potter and the order of the phoenix atm

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?

home built only way to go

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?

walking/hiking

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?

god of war xmen legengds  world of warcraft

pizza

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?

god yes

analog

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?

playing world of warcraft atm  good kiling other people in game

reading

diet pepsi

Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 09:32:14 pm »

I'd tell him to stop wasting my time.  I know he doesn't really like women.  ;D

Do I have to carry it?

I wouldn't tell him.  Would make him too nervous that so many people are watching him all the time.

To have as much money as I ever need in my pocket whenever I need it.  Big universal wishes can be turned (e.g. "I wish to end world hunger!"  A huge epidemic comes and wipes out nearly everyone.  But those left behind are not starving.)

Whatever brand they have.

Where are we?  If we're near Riverton, it's likely we won't get nuthin' on the radio.

What are you talkin' about?  There're a thousand of them.  ;)

Absolutely.

Whatever is cheapest, clean and not on the corner of Crack and Addict.

Yep.  Twice.

White and blue.

Sorry, only flute.  No stringed instruments.

Have many favorites.

Nothing diet?  OK, out of nostalgia, I'll get an RC cola.

Just one.

The Oracle by William Broad.

Some sort of computer clone.  No brand.  Custom job.

Well, I'd wait until it was actually warm in Wyoming before I'd do it.  Like - August.

I don't play video games.

All he can cook is beans and sausage, maybe soup and BBQ elk.  All are fine with me.

Well yes, so long as I have cover when I'm on those peaks, othewise no.

Analog.

Zero.

Reading, writing, movies, surfing the net, fandoms.

Milk product.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 01:24:23 am »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?  With Jack?  I'd go dancing (since I'm not his wife).

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?  That hotel from question 9.

3. Ennis wants to know how many times you've watched Brokeback Mountain?  40ish?

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?  My daughter's health and happiness.  Everyone's daughters' and sons' health and happiness.

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?  If I was really out of toothpaste, I would go to Wal-Mart.  Otherwise I would wait and buy it somewhere else.  Tom's Fennel in the newish little bottle.

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?  With Alma and Lureen, whatever they want, but not too loud, I'd want to hear the conversation.

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?  Maybe about 12.

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?  Not unless I was literally starving.

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?  I don't know.  I wish I knew.

10. Jack and Ennis want to know if you have ever been to Wyoming?  Drove through once a long time ago, spent the night in Laramie or Cheyenne, I've never been able to remember which.

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?  White walls, oak and oak-like cabinets, mostly blue dishes.

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?  A wee bit o' piano and harmonica.  And a wee, wee bit o' penny whistle.

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal?  Well, despite all the trouble they cause, I guess it's still humans.

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?  Only if I was really thirsty, then I guess Coke.  I've never had RC.

15. Lureen wants to know how many televisions you have in your house?  Two.

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?  "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" by Fannie Flagg.  Loved it.  Love her.

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?  Sure, rub it in that my computer died and that I'm borrowing my husband's right now.  It was a Mac laptop and that's what I want again, when I can afford it.  (Who am I kidding?  I'm going to buy the next one before I can afford it.)

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?  Spring in Wyoming sounds cold to me.  But in warm weather, I love to go to the beach near our house.

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?  I play sudoku and Desdemona on my Palm, does that count?

20. Ennis wants to fix you a nice dinner. What is your favorite dish (meal)?  Somehow Ennis cooking doesn't sound that good, at least not inside a dwelling, maybe outside on a campfire.  But I've been thinking about Paul's tea-smoked duck since I read about it 20 minutes ago.

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?    Not on mountain peaks.

22. Lureen asks you for the time. Do you own a digital or analog watch?  I use my cell phone or my Palm.

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?  Three, I think.  But not for years.  I have learned that I HATE getting tickets.

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?  You.

25. Jack wants to know what you are drinking right now?  A POM tea/pomegranate juice drink that came in a reusable glass.  An impulse treat.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 08:27:41 am »

As Jack was born in 1944, he is certainly within my age group (he's 5 years older than me). However, If he were to invite me out on a date, I would thank him most courteously for his kind invitation and tell him to get himself home to Ennis, where he belongs.

My luxury seaside condominium.

I tell him, truthfully, that I've lost count.

Jack's life.

My usual brand.

I wouldn't be caught dead, riding in a car with Alma and Lureen.

DVD? Is that like a BMW? If so, I own just the one.

I would graciously decline Ennis' generous offer.

All my travelling is done in my very own Winnebago. No hotel bookings necessary.

"Only in my heart," I respond.

I firsty provide Alma with a schedule of fees for my interior design consultancy service. I suspect she won't be able to afford my rates.

I'm so unmusical, I can't even play a gramophone.

I love all God's creatures. Except for spiders. All spiders should be consigned to Hell, from whence they came.

Iced tea.

Just the one. A cinerama-size screen in my own private home theatre (I prefer to sit in row 5).

"Witchcraft and the Gay Counterculture," by Arthur Evans.

Do I look technical to you? God know! It's black and shiny and has a big flat panel screen. Oh, hold on, what's this on the front? DELL?

Staying indoors, out of the sun.

?Video games?

Anything but elk, thanks, Ennis!

I love to whittle during thunderstorms.

I wouldn't even give you the time of day, Lureen.

I am a respectable, law abiding citizen. I never break the law.

Being High Priest of Tehuti in the Mystic Coven of Isis Resplendent pretty-well takes most of my spare time.

Iced tea.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 09:04:57 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 04:29:25 pm »
KERRY!

You danced around nearly every one of those questions! SHAME ON YOU!!  ;)

They sure were funny though!  :laugh:
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Scott6373

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 04:36:55 pm »
David...I'm curious...don't worry I'll keep it clean...why do t-storms bother you at night?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 04:43:19 pm »
David...I'm curious...don't worry I'll keep it clean...why do t-storms bother you at night?

Because I can't see the tornadoes coming!

I watched a tornado jump our house when I was 14 years old, and I have never gotten over it. It scared the crap out of me.

Also, if the storm comes in the daytime and we lose our power, I can still see. If it happens at night, I can't see anything and I have to walk around the house with a candle or a flashlight. I hate that.  >:(

mvansand76

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 05:39:37 pm »

Jack's life.

Oh, you made me cry... that's the sweetest answer ever.... :'(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 05:42:26 pm »
Oh, you made me cry... that's the sweetest answer ever.... :'(

Yeah, I agree with you. That really was a sweet answer.