Author Topic: Everything : "LOST"  (Read 18694 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Everything : "LOST"
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:00 pm »
Did you see this weeks episode Jeff?     It sure was different!

Nope, I'm afraid Lost lost me last year. Haven't seen an episode since Kate and Sawyer broke out of their cages. Right now I'm sticking with Medium at 10:00 on Wednesdays. (I should be going to bed instead of watching anything. ...  :-\)

Maybe if there is such a thing as "summer reruns" I'll try to see some episodes.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Somewhere I read something that leads me to believe there is speculation that they're going to off Charlie?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 06:27:25 am »
This Thursdays episode was pretty cool.   It had some real neat flashbacks with characters from season one.  Remember Mr.  Artz?  the science teacher who blew himself up with the dynamite?    This season started out kinda lame, but the past 6 or so episodes have really been good.    Try to catch some on reruns if you can.

Yeah, there was that plot line about Desmonds being able to see the future where Charlie dies.   But they haven't really followed thru with it.   Maybe there was too much public backlash with complaints?   He seems to be a popular character even though he annoys me at times.

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 07:41:04 am »
Before I start joining in the discussion, which episode/season are you at?

Offline David

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 08:07:19 am »
Season 3:  Episode 14 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 08:41:06 am »
Yeah, there was that plot line about Desmonds being able to see the future where Charlie dies.   But they haven't really followed thru with it.   Maybe there was too much public backlash with complaints?   He seems to be a popular character even though he annoys me at times.

I used to enjoy watching Charlie and Claire together. I thought they were sweet.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

mvansand76

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 09:43:00 am »
Season 3:  Episode 14 

OK, never mind, we are at episode 4 I think, so I will steer clear of this thread for a while...

:D

Offline David

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 09:46:51 am »
No worries.   I always put the word SPOILER at the top if it involves a current episode.

Feel free to post about where you are with episode 4 !

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 12:20:52 pm »
I hope they don't do away with Charlie.  I know loads of "Lord of the Rings" fans who only watch "Lost" because Dom Monaghan is on it.  But maybe he's told them he's ready to move on to other things.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 12:25:53 pm »
I hope they don't do away with Charlie.  I know loads of "Lord of the Rings" fans who only watch "Lost" because Dom Monaghan is on it.  But maybe he's told them he's ready to move on to other things.

I can't say as I'd blame him. He sure didn't get much screen time through that whole business of Jack and Sawyer and Kate being held prisoner by the Others.  :P

Offline David

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 06:52:48 am »
True, but as stated, he might have requested time off to work on other projects. 

Maybe they need to write a nude scene with him and Sawyer?    Maybe Kate could catch him with Sawyer doing Some au natural fishing?   

Kate walks along the beach and is startled to see Charlie & Sawyer bare ass naked while fishing.

Sawyer:   "Hey freckles.  Wanna join us and make it co-ed fishing?"

Charlie:  "Yeah Kate.  We are embracing our freedom from society and living free like in the garden of Eden"

Kate:   "Um, no thanks.  You two can keep bragging about your tackle alone."