Author Topic: Anne Hathaway in "Premiere Magazine"  (Read 2419 times)

Offline RingerFanatic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Anne Hathaway in "Premiere Magazine"
« on: April 17, 2006, 04:51:22 pm »
I don't know if this was already posted, but in the current Premiere Magazine issue, there's a one page interview with Anne. The last question asked is "Is there anyone now that you still want to work with?" She listed Johnny Depp and some other people. Then she says, "Heath Ledger & Jake Gyllenhaal....this is going to sound vulgar, but they are two of the big ones under my belt now. I was one of the few big Heath Ledger fans before "BBM". I mean, I even went out and saw "The Order"! "  lol

She's so funny.

Also, this weekend, I heard a repeat of a Howard Stern skit on Satellite called "Buttcrack Mountain". Howard and Fred played "Penis" (pronounced like Ennis, but with a "P" so it was more like Pennis, than the actual word) and "Jack Off". LOL
I know Howard loved the movie and promoted the hell out of it during the Oscars, so I didn't take too much offense on this joke...but it was actually kind of funny and sweet too. I wish I taped it. LOL.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Anne Hathaway in "Premiere Magazine"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 05:25:37 pm »
I like Anne - she seems direct, honest and funny.  Wonder why she was not as involved in all the BBM ceremonies like the rest of the gang...

vkm91941

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 05:53:07 pm »
Annes funny she hasn't learned not to blurt out whatevers in her mind yet!  Kinda cute and refreshing.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 06:24:13 pm »
I like Anne - she seems direct, honest and funny.  Wonder why she was not as involved in all the BBM ceremonies like the rest of the gang...

According to IMDb, she is a student at NYU. I wonder if she is actually taking courses this semester? Trying to maintain some semblance of a normal life? She is from NY/NJ and lives there now...I think that east coast based actors and actresses approach the whole publicity thing with a very different perspective than those in Hollywood/LA.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 07:53:05 pm »
Yep, I posted this yesterday.  It was nice to read.