Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 948660 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2007, 12:43:30 am »
Jess,

Tell you what, I barely cook at all ;) :laugh:

well with pics like that you can sure fake it good!! (and this being a VIRTUAL Grill...you are the chef!!! )

:laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2007, 12:45:28 am »
Hi Doug...you enjoy the shows? That Dixie Carter did good as the evil stepmom...but I am not so sure her son is as innocent as he pretends to be

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2007, 12:46:44 am »
I may as well  :o

I guess I like virtual food better that real food, don't gain weight from that.

injest

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2007, 12:51:28 am »
I may as well  :o

I guess I like virtual food better that real food, don't gain weight from that.

plus....you don't have to go to the grocery store and you never run out of stuff!!

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2007, 12:56:24 am »
Absolutely ;D

And there's always food even if there is ten feet of snow outside and stuck inside for days.

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2007, 12:58:30 am »
Howdy.... I'm back to see if there is a cowboy who wants to slow dance to the jukebox  ? I'll try one of those Moose Head Beers. I need to check here in Texas for their availability. The shows were great tonight. Looking forward to "Grey's Anatomy" on Thursday, "The Oscars" next Sunday, "What about Brian" on Mondays, "Friday Night Lights" on Wednesdays, and "Men In Trees" after Grey's on Thursday but not this week ...Oprah's Oscar Show is on instead of MIT !!!! Any cowboy want to dance with me ?  :)

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2007, 01:03:54 am »
Are ya'll sweeping the floor and putting the chairs on the table to close for the evening? I need to find out the hours of operation and the best time to come by to check-out the cowboys and eat a bite and have a beer  :)

injest

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2007, 01:04:52 am »
Howdy.... I'm back to see if there is a cowboy who wants to slow dance to the jukebox  ? I'll try one of those Moose Head Beers. I need to check here in Texas for their availability. The shows were great tonight. Looking forward to "Grey's Anatomy" on Thursday, "The Oscars" next Sunday, "What about Brian" on Mondays, "Friday Night Lights" on Wednesdays, and "Men In Trees" after Grey's on Thursday but not this week ...Oprah's Oscar Show is on instead of MIT !!!! Any cowboy want to dance with me ?  :)

Marlene! where did that devil get off to....think we done found a taker for what he was offering!!  ::) :-X

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline TXdoug

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2007, 01:06:01 am »
Good Night to ALL  :)

injest

« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2007, 01:07:18 am »
Are ya'll sweeping the floor and putting the chairs on the table to close for the evening? I need to find out the hours of operation and the best time to come by to check-out the cowboys and eat a bite and have a beer  :)

looks like tonight all the cowboys took off about 9...they just don't have the lasting power they used to ... ::)

LOL!!