Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 999292 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3200 on: July 20, 2007, 06:24:48 pm »
every day you are gone I am gonna come in here at night...get a beer and sing in a drunken voice:

"WHERE oh Wheeeere are you tonight?
Why did you leeeeeave me here all alooooooonnnnne!!!
I searched the world over
thought I found true love
Youuuu met another and
BLEEEEEETTTTTCH! you were GONNNNNE!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that's some god awful song - you just made it up?

Just startin to make my to do list - gotta leave by 9:00 AM tomorrow an I gotta figure some time on the computer in the am too  :-*
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3201 on: July 20, 2007, 06:29:15 pm »
What time you leaving tomorrow? flight leaves at 11:30 AM (giving myself one hour at the airpost, and 90 minutes to get there by public transit)

How long is your flight? dunno, let's see 2 hour dif'rence, arriving at 1:40 PM  -  guess that means it's around 4 hours

How much luggage you taking? prob'ly just one suitcase (and a carry on bag)

Where is your first stop? direct flight - landin in Calgary!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3202 on: July 20, 2007, 06:32:39 pm »
no way could I have made up such a gem!! I will have you know that was a VERY popular song on A FAMOUS AMERICAN TV show!!

It alternated between that one and this one...

GLLLLLOOOOMMM Despair!!
and agony on me! OOOOOOOOHH!
Deeeep Dark depression, excessive misery!OOOOOOOOOH!!
If it weren't fer bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...OOOOOOOOOOH!!
Gloooom despair and agony on me!

see that right there is some good ol Merican folk music!

injest

« Reply #3203 on: July 20, 2007, 06:33:41 pm »
Now that's some god awful song - you just made it up?

Just startin to make my to do list - gotta leave by 9:00 AM tomorrow an I gotta figure some time on the computer in the am too  :-*

;D ;D ;D

you so sweet!

;D

injest

« Reply #3204 on: July 20, 2007, 06:35:56 pm »
What time you leaving tomorrow? flight leaves at 11:30 AM (giving myself one hour at the airpost, and 90 minutes to get there by public transit)

How long is your flight? dunno, let's see 2 hour dif'rence, arriving at 1:40 PM  -  guess that means it's around 4 hours

How much luggage you taking? prob'ly just one suitcase (and a carry on bag)

Where is your first stop? direct flight - landin in Calgary!

You are gonna have FUN!! I hope you take lots and lots of pictures! You know I like to look at everything!

Don't forget your meds....and don't push yourself too much..(yes, I am motherhenning you...can't help it!  ;) )

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3205 on: July 20, 2007, 06:45:18 pm »
You are gonna have FUN!! I hope you take lots and lots of pictures! You know I like to look at everything!

Don't forget your meds....and don't push yourself too much..(yes, I am motherhenning you...can't help it!  ;) )

Did I ever tell you?

I once drove up to Timmins with my sister during the day, just to find out (once I got there) that I'd forgotten my meds. Drove back to Toronto the same evening (that's when I almost hit a black bear running across the road - scared me s**tless), got back here around 4 in the morning, got 3 (or 5 - can't remember) hours sleep and drove back up to Timmins on the sencond day - total of about 1 400 miles in roughly 30 hours!

Forgot my pills (just one type though) just once since then - and got a refill in Timmins that time! Don't think I'll forget em this time!

injest

« Reply #3206 on: July 20, 2007, 06:50:49 pm »
Did I ever tell you?

I once drove up to Timmins with my sister during the day, just to find out (once I got there) that I'd forgotten my meds. Drove back to Toronto the same evening (that's when I almost hit a black bear running across the road - scared me s**tless), got back here around 4 in the morning, got 3 (or 5 - can't remember) hours sleep and drove back up to Timmins on the sencond day - total of about 1 400 miles in roughly 30 hours!

Forgot my pills (just one type though) just once since then - and got a refill in Timmins that time! Don't think I'll forget em this time!

yep, I think that would break me too!!

I have gotten into a routine with my meds and have not missed a day in two weeks! (Hey, it is a big deal to me!)

injest

« Reply #3207 on: July 20, 2007, 06:52:17 pm »
yep, I think I deserve some recognition for that amazing feat!

hey! you are a teacher you got any of them gold stars??

injest

« Reply #3208 on: July 20, 2007, 09:24:34 pm »
Hello?? HELLO???

RRROOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you at?

got a QUESTION for you!!

injest

« Reply #3209 on: July 20, 2007, 09:25:29 pm »
YYYOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!