Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 949917 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #900 on: February 25, 2007, 10:03:48 am »
Very exciting! what kind? Whhat kind?

DUDE...I am getting a Dell...  :)

very exciting..I have never had a NEW computer before...all mine have been second hand!

Bryan

« Reply #901 on: February 25, 2007, 10:06:46 am »
well I just wanted you to know we are starting our growing season down here. Now when do ya'll start planting? July?  ;D ;D HA HA I will probably go with "Big Boys" myself, Bryan...

If I cloche them, they'll go in the ground in May no later then June. Will be difficult to keep up harvesting them by August. Will plant my usual 16 plants with a few extras for fancy dining. :P ::)

injest

« Reply #902 on: February 25, 2007, 10:10:45 am »
If I cloche them, they'll go in the ground in May no later then June. Will be difficult to keep up harvesting them by August. Will plant my usual 16 plants with a few extras for fancy dining. :P ::)

I just plant about six so we can have green tomatoes. The birds usually get them before they get ripe. (I am the only farm wife I know with a black thumb)

Bryan

« Reply #903 on: February 25, 2007, 10:13:47 am »
Evan? Olivia? who are all these people? 100km? the things we do for the little ones. I miss having a little one around. Mine doesn't need me to take him anywhere...tell her I said CONGRATULATIONS (all the way from Texas!!)  :laugh: then tell her I asked "Weren't you cold??!" Roland said it is still freezing up there!!

Evan is my partner. Olivia is the daughter of Matthew and Patricia - close friends of ours. 100 kilometres. It was in an indoor swimming pool right beside a hockey arena! Olivia said, "No. I was so nervous that I didn't notice."

Bryan

« Reply #904 on: February 25, 2007, 10:17:12 am »
why do my post numbers hardly change. It's been 44 for a replies now? how mysterious!!?? ???

Bryan

« Reply #905 on: February 25, 2007, 10:20:23 am »
I just plant about six so we can have green tomatoes. The birds usually get them before they get ripe. (I am the only farm wife I know with a black thumb)

Have you tried covering them? Have you ever used landscaping cloth? I'm thinking of maybe getting some red-coloured landscaping cloth and planting the tomatoes overtop them this year. Heard that the red colour will help increase their overall health and ripening process but that maybe all sales talk.

injest

« Reply #906 on: February 25, 2007, 10:22:07 am »
Is that little Olivia? She is gorgeous...what a sweetie! awww...

I miss the little ones...

wait...her parents trust YOU to be responsible? Have they talked to Roland??  :-X :-X :-X

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

(just kidding...he hasn't told me about the week in 1999 when you and him were....oops!!...I mean....uh.... :-X )

injest

« Reply #907 on: February 25, 2007, 10:25:42 am »
Have you tried covering them? Have you ever used landscaping cloth? I'm thinking of maybe getting some red-coloured landscaping cloth and planting the tomatoes overtop them this year. Heard that the red colour will help increase their overall health and ripening process but that maybe all sales talk.

haven't heard about the red thang...HAVE thought of getting some netting to put over them. I have heard of people using Newspaper as a ground cover though to help hold moisture in. We are in a drought down here. Last year I didn't even try to put a garden in. We lost most of our pastures and will need to reseed. (assuming the rain comes back) we had a good January but we are down again this month.. :P

Might try the newpaper thing...if I DO put a lot in...

injest

« Reply #908 on: February 25, 2007, 10:37:25 am »
Why it's because of Roland that we get to have her company. hehehe Actually, I think Roland has only met them once.
Oh yes, 1999 - the Summer of Love!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So how long you and Evan been hanging out together?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #909 on: February 25, 2007, 10:45:52 am »
Why it's because of Roland that we get to have her company. hehehe Actually, I think Roland has only met them once.
Oh yes, 1999 - the Summer of Love!

I'm back - & I wasn't too far off when I said:

You'n Bryan can share all kinda near truths while I'm gone.

Seems ta me yer both capable a tellin 'stories'
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer