Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30537 times)

mvansand76

Snuitje's questionnaire!
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:02:15 pm »
Well, here it is David!  :-*

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

5. Do you live in your dream house?

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:50:19 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?
    It would be this old, run down cafe place in an old part of my town that has rooms for rent up stairs, and I would open a honky tonk for my partner and his buddies to play on Saturday night.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

Some of my customers who worry the s**t out of me.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

No, thank whoever.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Yes, many times.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Yes, thought sometimes it is a nightmare.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Floyd the Barber from the Andy Griffith Show.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Archie Bunker from All in the Family.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Urinate in the middle of the street.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Wearing clothes.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? I think your character in Bubbleboy was one of the most underrated performaces of your career.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? "uh, I dunno, got any new tattoos?"

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

I would not waste my time.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

It would be to my late sister, asking her what its like where she is.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes, I have.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes, I have.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I would be more open, speak to people I was to shy to speak to, and tell a few people off.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Two or three, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? In some ways I am now, but it is more like a filter in my life, I relate things in my life to the story & movie. In that way I will never be without it.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? The Chippendale Dances would be nice, or maybe Steve Sandvoss.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Amelia Earhart, ever since I was a kid I have wondered about her disappearance.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

mvansand76

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 01:22:37 pm »
Tuschinski movie theater in Amsterdam. I would let Brokeback Mountain play there for the rest of my life!

My lawyer, he's a nice guy but I'd rather not need him.

Yes, I did throw up and yes I did find the vomit bag in time!

Yes!

No way!

Buffy! And then I would kick unjustice in the ass!

Robert in Everybody Loves Raymond...

Sing a really dumb song with a bunch of Argentinians.

The 80's

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
You're cute. But I guess I am not the first one to tell you that, right?  :laugh: Seriously? Love your work, keep up the good work and please try to come to the Zodiac premiere in Amsterdam and let me accompany you.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?
How's Matilda?

Hey, ever read The Pet Goat?

My grandpa who I love so much but passed away 5 years ago. It would say: Hey opa, I never told you this, but I love you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?
Yes, to my sister when I was very young and she was gonna tell my parents that I broke a cup while doing the dishes.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?
Never.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?
Nothing really!

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?
Quite often, more times than I can remember probably. Most of the time I am OK with what I see.

This happened to me with Dances with Wolves years and years ago, so yeah, there is a possibility. I will do everything in my power

The best figure skater in the world!

What really happened on September 11th 2001.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:30:49 pm by Snuitje »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:45:58 pm »
Nornally, I don't have enuf time for these but I have to take a few minutes for this one! Thanks, Melissa!!

I would buy an old run-down ranch between TenSleep and Lysite and run cattle and sheep on it, with a friend or two.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? Um, my boss.

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? No, but I did have to go to the bathroom really bad after taking a ride in a helicopter one time.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards? Sure, the ponderosa pines on my property.

5. Do you live in your dream house? Yes, though I don't spend much time there these days. And the house I dream about is the tiny little cottage I lived in when I was first on my own. 

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?  Ilya Kuryakin.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be? Will.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Went out on a photographic session and took pictures at a sanitarium.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? Wearing a jacket with Hepburnesque shoulder pads.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? I can make you forget about smoking forever.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)? You're doing great, don't stop!

Don't make God come down there.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)? Ang Lee, Thank you.

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? No, I have never told anybody that I hate them.

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes, but I found out later that I did mean it after all.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? I would get to know some girls, instead of just boys.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time? Just when I'm driving and putting my lipstick on at the same time. Rarely.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? God I hope not.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? My son.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why the Dalai Lama can not go back to Tibet.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 03:33:38 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? The Playboy Mansion. What would I do with it? Turn it into the Playgirl Mansion.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be? My ex boyfriend. And I already did it!

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?Nope. I don't get motion sickness.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?Absolutely!

5. Do you live in your dream house?No. Maybe someday.

6. Which TV show character would you like to be? Jeanie. ("I Dream of Jeanie")

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?Archie Bunker ("All In the Family")

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Barked at the neighbor's dogs... while I was down on all fours.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake? I accidentally wore a red shirt to a funeral once. Another time I wore tennis shoes to a wedding, and I had a three piece suit on. By the time I noticed my mistake it was too late.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Just how much do you and Jack really have in common. I'm dying to find out. Here's my address.

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Get your cute Aussie ass over here, pronto! I'll make dinner. No beans, I promise.

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?Who dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?Wow Melissa. These questions are really good. I'd send a text message to my ex lover Cody who died several years ago. I'd make sure he knew that I still loved him. (Well, you said we could send it to anybody!)

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?Oh NO! Absolutely not!

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?No. "Love" is to powerful of a word to play around with like that.

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?High school was a nightmare for me. If I could go back, I'd probably try very hard to keep others from figuring out I was gay. (If that's even possible)

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?I look in the mirror far more than I should. No, I don't like what I see every time, especially when it's the first thing I do in the morning.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?No. I won't let that happen.

19. Who would you like to figure skate with? Keanu Reeves. But I probably wouldn't do it. I would fall and break my ass if I ever tried to figure skate. I love watching it on television.

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled? Why are we here?

This is one of the best questionnaires I have ever taken Melissa! Congratulations!

You should write some more for us! You're really good at it.  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:40:01 pm by David »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 07:02:10 pm »
1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it? The Playboy Mansion. What would I do with it? Turn it into the Playgirl Mansion.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk? Barked at the neighbor's dogs... while I was down on all fours.

You are so funny! Hahahahaha!  ;D

Nornally, I don't have enuf time for these but I have to take a few minutes for this one! Thanks, Melissa!!

Oh that's so sweet, thank you for taking the time to fill it in!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 10:45:05 pm »
Hey, ever read My Little Pet Goat?

Wow, I had to dig for that one, glad I did. Thank you!

8) :o
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 12:32:20 am »
It would be the Herst Mansion, at san simeon cal.. turn it into a bed and breakfast for brokies...

My ex son in law

No but i sure did on a charter fishing boat one time. Barf bag was the Pacific ocean.

of course. i live in oregon, we are the original tree huggers..

see first question

Oprah Winfrey...accomplished, and rich enough to help with that money.

George Costanza..Seinfeld

Only time i ever got drunk ...sick....spun in circles on the bed,,,,no more drunks

Hi Heels,,tripped once,,bad picture

Fine young man..fine job...

Sorry stop with the tattoos....

Get out, go home, stay there.....repeat as needed.

To my brother;  please be happy now

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? NO

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?NO

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Go back and slap
that horrible girl that made my grade school years miserable.

no more than necessary...no im not too happy these days with what is there..

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain? I truly hope not.
I want to use it to help people in a positive way for the rest of my life.

im not doing any more of that in my life..

How did the Egyptians reach such hights, with unexplainablely few people.

Edited to fix post format.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:16:49 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 07:46:44 am »
Wow, I had to dig for that one, glad I did. Thank you!

8) :o

;D

Offline vijayannavajjala

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 05:39:51 pm »
" Sounds Interesting.............."

It would be "Rajeshwari Nilaya" my old house in India like to open an Garden Hotel...............

My last retaionship.........but I am unable to do it

No

Yes.........Neem Tree .........In India they say it's place where Ghosts live...............

No, Yest to get a chance..............

Donald Trump " APPERENTCIE"

I don't remeber that personality name the show...........I Love NewYork

I don't drink.........

BellBottom with Sandals...............To worst to describe.............

A date with him........................

I love the tatooooooooooooooooos

Please try to solve your own problems & then think about others.......................

To my B/F................Plaese Come Back..................I Miss UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love? Yes

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it? Yes

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again? Like to date with my Class leader..............

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Twice or Thrice..............

It's almost relevent to my life, I don't...........

Saif....................

"Barmoda Triangle"................since from childhood I am crazy about this mystry.....................