Author Topic: Nascar 2007  (Read 2411 times)

injest

Nascar 2007
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:18:02 pm »
Ok...look. I know it is redneck BUT I like racing. It is the perfect thing to watch on lazy Sunday afternoon....the sound of the cars going around the track is like a white noise...you can snooze on the couch and if anything exciting happens then the break in the sound wakes you up...

I like that not everyone is young and buff. I liked it better before it went mainstream and everyone got polite...used to be people would tell each other exactly what they thought. And since they weren't allowed to cuss they got really creative. It was/is a lost art form to run someone and their whole family into the ground without ever saying a curse word but they could do it!!

I picked a favorite driver based on which car I could see easily...the Tide car driven by Ricky Rudd. and I stuck with Ricky when he left that team. He retired last year but this year he came back. They say he isn't gonna be competitive but he is on the front row starting this week....so...maybe...

Poor guy, I think I jinxed him cause his career hasn't gone well since I chose him as a favorite!! He wrecks all the time. I joke that there could be a wreck out on the interstate NEXT to the race course and he would find a way to be in it....

But I am hoping this year goes good for him.

any other fans out there?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Nascar 2007
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 05:15:10 pm »
Ricky Rudd?

He's not one of those drivers who tried to put jet fuel in their cars, is he?

You won't see any of that nonsense happening at an Indy car race; especially the Indianapolis 500!  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 06:01:40 pm »
Ricky Rudd?

He's not one of those drivers who tried to put jet fuel in their cars, is he?

You won't see any of that nonsense happening at an Indy car race; especially the Indianapolis 500!  ;)

open wheel racing is for losers!! (people that can't make it in Nascar)

and of course RICKY wasn't one of those bad guys.....he races CLEAN!

injest

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 08:39:00 pm »
and he wrecked 5 laps from the finish....*sigh*

:-\