Author Topic: A Little Something Extra-another winner by Sienata  (Read 9323 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
A Little Something Extra-another winner by Sienata
« on: February 20, 2007, 02:57:20 am »
...or Sienasta for this story. Ennis as a restaurant owner in Memphis, Jack as an actor filming a movie from a John Grisham novel there. As yet no smut and it's still hawt! She had me at hello...

http://siennasta.livejournal.com/

O0

Heathen

Offline Bigheart

Re: A Little Something Extra-another winner by Sienata
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 10:10:10 am »
...or Sienasta for this story. Ennis as a restaurant owner in Memphis, Jack as an actor filming a movie from a John Grisham novel there. As yet no smut and it's still hawt! She had me at hello...

http://siennasta.livejournal.com/

O0

She has me hooked too, Roux! Totally! Thanks for starting this thread!  :-*
This whole story is WONDERFUL. I LOVE IT! Every single word! 

I love how she has Ennis and Jack thinking about each other all the time but trying desparately not to. In the last chapter I loved Jack just giving in and going to see Ennis at the restaurant. God, that whole scene at the bar was like nothing else!

This lines were just so great:

“Ever think maybe I want to buy you lunch?”

It was an opening... a really, really small one, but Jack took it anyway, knew it was all he was going to get.  He stood up, leaned over the bar towards Ennis. “I’d rather you bought it when you could eat it with me.”

The HOT sexual tension is amazing, they are so hot and horny for each other and the way she writes that just blows me away.     

These lines were also so so hot to me, just oozing sex..

Ennis pushed himself a little bit farther over the bar, till their faces were almost touching. At the last second, he angled to the side, let his mouth slide soft against Jack’s ear. “Do you really think anyone who saw us together would ever believe we’re just friends?” Ennis whispered. Jack could barely hear him, not because of the noise of the bar, but because of the sudden blood rush in his head, the over loud throb of his heart.... all caused just from the touch of his lips on his skin......     

Wow.

It's a wonderful story and I love it to death!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 11:45:38 am »
I can't believe i still haven't read this one  :-\

Maybe that's what I'll do with my sick day today, I love her stories  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 01:08:53 pm »
I can't believe i still haven't read this one  :-\

Maybe that's what I'll do with my sick day today, I love her stories  :)

Aww yeah, you're sick  :( I read on Helen's journal that you have some kind of food poisoning??  :( That's just terrible, Mandy  :( I hope you feel better soon, I'll keep my fingers crossed  :)

And YES! Go read this one if you feel up to it! It's SO worth it  :)

:-*

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:30:10 pm »
Aw thanks June! I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or some really bad flu. I went to the ER but came home before I got a diagnosis or anything because the wait was taking too long and I'd started feeling a bit better.

how did it end up on Helen's journal? or did I leave a comment that I'm not remembering... LOL I guess I've been pretty out of it...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

one_of_one

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 02:34:52 pm »
Hi Mandy...hope you feel better now.  Jane mentioned about it when she was leaving me a comment, I wondered why you hadn't been around for a few days.

I LOVE this story...she onlt posted the last chapter two days ago but I am refreshing refreshing refreshing in the hope of another.

I love both her stories and I loved Blue Ridge too.  So splendid!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 03:28:48 pm »
oh, ok, good... sheesh, I thought I was losing my mind and really had already posted a comment. It wouldn't surprise me. This morning I knew I had to call in sick to work and dreamt that I had done it already and thought that it was real. I didn't realize it was a dream until work called asking where the hell I was... LOL, clarity has not been my strong suit the past few days.

Ok, off to read this finally! I love her stories so much, and one day I'm going to go back and re read BoBR...

mvansand76

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 03:42:20 pm »
Hope you feel better Mandy!

I am gonna start reading this tomorrow!  ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 04:52:50 pm »
Jack as an actor filming a movie from a John Grisham novel there

ha! I just saw this... how perfect is that?? Memphis and John Grisham are forever entwined in my mind... plus, I met him at a book signing there  :D

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 08:13:24 pm »
It is heating up in Memphis in this fac!  :P I am hooked on all Sienata' fics. This is another good one.