Author Topic: Gifts (2006) sequel Cannoli and Lines, Forever Blue by sjowall1452  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Companyofmen

• Jr. Ranch Hand
                                     Gifts (2006) 
        (sequel to Cannoili of the Spring (1975) and Lines of Comunication (1968))

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3407632/1/

Last of "Forever Blue" trilogy. Much better than the second, almost as good as the first. The solving of Coop's murder inspires quite a gift exchange--from several people--and some other things as well.

Familiarity with "Forever Blue" is neessary and probably the othertwo stories, too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:24:52 am by MaineWriter »
Reporter to Gandhi: What do you think of western civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a very good idea.

Offline Companyofmen

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Gifts (2006) sequel Cannoli and Lines, Forever Blue by sjowall1452
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 12:44:12 pm »
17??? Guess all the readers are coming from DC...oh well. Good thing I finally learned to use photobucket (you have to on DC).

Whoops! Forgot there's a "Forever Blue" thread under "Arts and leisure."  here!
It's really VERY nice of Louisev and Leslie (MaineWriter) to let me post these stories  on the regular fanfiction and poetry thread at ALL...no xrossover to BBM (or from it) at ALL.  
Except that the writer had obviously seen BBM. Hey, CBS Coid Case: mainstream TV, rated TV14....somehow, this seems more important to me than the 76 awards Brokeback won! And SUCH a great episode! Bustin my buttons with pride for Brokeback...

(twistedude)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:15:59 pm by Companyofmen »
Reporter to Gandhi: What do you think of western civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a very good idea.