Author Topic: If you had to choose one fanfiction story....  (Read 11780 times)

mvansand76

If you had to choose one fanfiction story....
« on: February 22, 2007, 07:23:17 am »
Which would you like to see being turned into a movie?

Why?

:)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: If you had to choose one fanfiction story....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 07:41:41 am »
I'd choose The Laramie Saga. Why? It has a lot of elements that would make it a great movie: humor, tears, mystery, action, CSI, romance and lots of mansex!  ;D It is a good depiction of the 1980's in America, IMO.

If Jack hadn't died in BBM I would've chosen A Love Born From Steel too but he does die and making him coming back from the dead won't work.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

one_of_one

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 08:33:11 am »
Nobody's Angel and Lead Me to Your Door.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 08:33:19 am »
I'd choose The Laramie Saga. Why? It has a lot of elements that would make it a great movie: humor, tears, mystery, action, CSI, romance and lots of mansex!  ;D It is a good depiction of the 1980's in America, IMO.

If Jack hadn't died in BBM I would've chosen A Love Born From Steel too but he does die and making him coming back from the dead won't work.

Now just a minute. If it,s good enough for Bobby Ewing why not our Jack? eh?  ;) ;) ;) Seriously though lol, I,d pick LS for sure. I caught the last 10 minutes of BBM the other night on sky, just as Ennis found the shirts. I think it would help an awful lot of people who were so affected by BBM in so many ways to have LS filmed. Ennis is only a young man. I,ts terrible to think of him drinking himself to death in that crappy old trailer.  Obviously it all depends on wether or not Heath would ever want to play Ennis again. And of course, someone would have to convince Hugh Jackman to play Ellery. I dont know if I could watch it if they cast anyone else tbh.

mvansand76

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 09:10:22 am »
I myself would have to choose 'Shades of Grey'!!!

Oh my....

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:15:36 am »
Now just a minute. If it,s good enough for Bobby Ewing why not our Jack? eh?  ;) ;) ;) Seriously though lol, I,d pick LS for sure. I caught the last 10 minutes of BBM the other night on sky, just as Ennis found the shirts. I think it would help an awful lot of people who were so affected by BBM in so many ways to have LS filmed. Ennis is only a young man. I,ts terrible to think of him drinking himself to death in that crappy old trailer.  Obviously it all depends on wether or not Heath would ever want to play Ennis again. And of course, someone would have to convince Hugh Jackman to play Ellery. I dont know if I could watch it if they cast anyone else tbh.

whoa!  Well maybe that is the reason I am going to Australia, to talk Hugh into developing a screenplay!  We would have to edge back over the Restricted line though, I think....
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

yb

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:21:43 am »
Laramie Saga for me, too. 

Then, I'll also vote for 'The Heart of the Matter' and 'Best Friends Forever'.

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 09:36:51 am »
Hi,

I am so glad that you started this thread today Melissa. :D

I hate to admit this but even though I have been here for a little whille I have just discovered in the last two days that this whole world exists that I didn't really know about before.

Now with this thread I know where to begin ;)

I would of course appreciate any more suggestions and where to find them.

Thanks ;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 09:40:00 am »
whoa!  Well maybe that is the reason I am going to Australia, to talk Hugh into developing a screenplay!  We would have to edge back over the Restricted line though, I think....

I,m praying already Louise. ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 09:41:44 am »
Nobody's Angel and Lead Me to Your Door.

Yes I loved LMTYD. Absolutly loved it. And of course SN by Jenna. I still wish she,d finish FON . I miss it. :'( :'( :'(