Author Topic: Trouble in Paradise?  (Read 7929 times)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Trouble in Paradise?
« on: February 27, 2007, 07:27:16 pm »
This is in today's New York Daily News. 

Heath bars Michelle on V-Day

Brooklynites Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have hit a rough patch in their relationship.

"They had a huge fight, and they're not speaking," a source told us last week, although a separate spy says things thawed a little over the Oscars weekend.

Our spy spotted heath in the company of a gaggle of other women (although not misbehaving) without Michelle on Valentine's day at Teddy's in los Angeles.

Williams responded frostily to a question about their relationship during Fashion Week.

Here is the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/501132p-422609c.html

Think it's true?  Trouble with our favorite couple?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 07:37:20 pm by marlb42 »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Trouble in Paradise?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:39:55 pm »
Sigh.  Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down.  How about this?  Leave 'em alone.

(Nothing against you for posting it, marlb, my darling - this kinda stuff just really pisses me off.)
No more beans!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:43:33 pm »
Hmm,  maybe Heath told her that Jake was staying over when he was in town to do the Letterman show?

Heath: "Hey Michelle.  Jakes coming over, so could you sleep on the couch?"

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 10:47:48 pm »
Well, I wouldn't be surprised.  They jumped into living together and having a child after knowing each other for a very short time.  I've dated guys longer than they have been living together and couldn't say that I knew those guys well enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually break up.  They are a Hollywood couple after all, with dueling egos, careers and the stress of a new baby on a new relationship.  I hope they work it out, but the odds are against them.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 10:56:16 pm »
Ah, they are just two kids, grown too quick, they are just making it thru like the rest of us, best they can.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 02:28:52 am »
Funny — I always had a bit of a crush on Heath and am insanely jealous of Michelle.  But this is a bit sad to hear.

Our spy spotted heath in the company of a gaggle of other women (although not misbehaving) without Michelle on Valentine's day at Teddy's in Los Angeles.

*If* this is true, it would be absolutely heartbreaking for Michelle, I imagine. She's a gorgeous celeb too, but it's much easier for the man to step out and immediately find a throng of worshipers. In this particular instance, I don't envy her in the least. It all must be very hard.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 07:32:44 am »
I think it is a bunch of hogwash, myself. There was a similar article about them breaking up and the very next day, the wedding ring photos surfaced. IMO, I think they are together for the long haul.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 10:50:09 am »
I also think they jumped into marriage and parenthood pretty quickly, amid a lot of other excitement and pressures -- attention and interviews and appearances, paparazzi harassment, Oscars nominations and losses -- so it wouldn't surprise me if the stress wouldn't affect their relationship at some point.

But I don't believe anything I read anywhere about what goes on inside someone's marriage unless it's a direct quote from one of the spouses.

They had a huge fight "a source told us"? Please. My best friends don't always know everything that happens between my husband and me. And if they did, I sure hope they wouldn't be blabbing it to the press.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 12:20:50 pm »
Hmm,  maybe Heath told her that Jake was staying over when he was in town to do the Letterman show?

Heath: "Hey Michelle.  Jakes coming over, so could you sleep on the couch?"

LOL. Good one David!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 01:11:22 pm »
... they are just making it thru like the rest of us, best they can.

Here here ..  :)
All the best of luck to them!