Author Topic: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel  (Read 77189 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2008, 03:41:05 pm »

Well I read it already.  It was very angsty and fun.  It was great fun and it had the consumate number of wonder
whats gonna happens.  That was great... Thanks honey...(((((((((((((hugs for you and sis)))))))))))))))))))))   :-* :-*

janice

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2008, 04:58:44 pm »

Well I read it already.  It was very angsty and fun.  It was great fun and it had the consumate number of wonder
whats gonna happens.  That was great... Thanks honey...(((((((((((((hugs for you and sis)))))))))))))))))))))   :-* :-*

janice

*hugs Janice* Thank you! Glad you liked it!  :-*

Dagi

« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2008, 05:11:34 am »
Chapter 10 of Altitude!

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/20514.html

:D

:D :D :D Can't wait to read it!! Thanks in advance, Mel, I'm sure it will be a joy to read!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2008, 05:56:43 pm »
I just read it Melissa and I really enjoyed it a lot. But you sure left us with a doozy of a cliffhanger this time, didn't you??  ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2008, 05:45:03 pm »
Title: Liberation
Chapter: 10
Author: Mel
Author's notes: This chapter was written more than a week ago, so before we were all struck by the terrible news about Heath. As I said in this post on my livejournal I want to continue writing my two AU!AUs, however, I'm not sure when I will start writing again and what will happen when I start writing again. I cried all through posting this, which says something about the state I am still in...

Happy, happy, happy chapter, totally devoid of angst.

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/21612.html

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2008, 09:40:07 pm »
Hi Mel,

I just read your lovely, lovely update.  What a nice thing to read during this difficult time.  Thank you so much for posting this Friend.   :-*

{{{Mel}}}

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2008, 05:39:27 pm »
Hi, I posted this on my lj today:

I just wanted to let everybody who reads my stories know that from the next chapter onwards, I will not be announcing my chapters on Brokebackslash, Wranglers or BBM_Phoenix anymore. I have deleted all my story entries on those communities and am no longer a member of those communities.

If you want to keep up-to-date with my stories, please check your friendslist for updates. I hope to start posting again on a regular basis from next week onwards and my usual posting day will most likely be Wednesday and/or Saturday.

Thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting. I hope you continue to enjoy Liberation and Altitude.

I will continue to post links to my story chapters on both bettermost.net and ennisjack.com.

Lots of love, Mel

Dagi

« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2008, 05:55:56 pm »
Hi Melissa,

I hope you are doing alright. I look forward to the next chapters and I´m glad you keep us posted here. Thanks for writing your wonderful stories.

Dagi

mvansand76

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2008, 06:01:05 pm »
Hi Melissa,

I hope you are doing alright. I look forward to the next chapters and I´m glad you keep us posted here. Thanks for writing your wonderful stories.

Dagi

I'm OK, thank you, still sad and still in denial. I think it will take a while....  :'(  :-* How are you?

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2008, 10:23:17 pm »
Thank you for this information Mel.  I did notice your announcement over at LJ too.  Your stories are so great... I always look forward to your updates. 

:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie