Author Topic: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel  (Read 76638 times)

mvansand76

Re: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel
« Reply #250 on: March 29, 2008, 04:34:16 pm »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #251 on: March 29, 2008, 09:59:45 pm »
You'll never find my post at LJ so I'm doing it here. I am absolutely reading-and loving-both stories. I began reading Altitude from your first post. That prelude was fun and hot and sucked me in from the get go. Liberation I danced around for a bit. I wasn't quite "getting it" from the description so I didn't jump in. I'm not sure what finanally inspired me to finally start it but I was delighted. Another occurance of you never know what wonder waits around the corner.

roux

Heathen

mvansand76

« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2008, 10:04:39 am »
You'll never find my post at LJ so I'm doing it here. I am absolutely reading-and loving-both stories. I began reading Altitude from your first post. That prelude was fun and hot and sucked me in from the get go. Liberation I danced around for a bit. I wasn't quite "getting it" from the description so I didn't jump in. I'm not sure what finanally inspired me to finally start it but I was delighted. Another occurance of you never know what wonder waits around the corner.

roux

Thanks, Roux! The note at the beginning of the chapter was actually only meant for people who asked me to friend them and then never commented on any of my stories. I was wondering if they were still reading! It's just weird that I have so many people commenting, but still about 200 people I have never heard from on my friends list, I was just wondering if they are still there and if they are reading or not!  ::) Anyway, I always read your comments and I really enjoy them, thanks for taking the time to do that!  :-*

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2008, 10:57:01 am »
Hi Mel!  How's the writing going?  Any news to report on your great stories?

:-*

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2008, 12:04:41 pm »
Hi Mel!  How's the writing going?  Any news to report on your great stories?

Hey Amanda! Thanks for asking! I have sort of gotten over the worst writing block ever to happen to me... It was really bad, I was on the verge of abandoning both my stories.... Then Marie gave me some awesome advice and... I'm back to writing now after three weeks!

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #255 on: April 22, 2008, 12:26:22 pm »
Hey Amanda! Thanks for asking! I have sort of gotten over the worst writing block ever to happen to me... It was really bad, I was on the verge of abandoning both my stories.... Then Marie gave me some awesome advice and... I'm back to writing now after three weeks!

:-* :-* :-*

Heya,

I'm sorry to hear about your writer's block!  That sounds really frustrating for sure.  Needless to say, I'm very happy to hear that you think you can get back to writing at this point.  It would be so sad if you didn't finish these stories!

Hope you're doing well Bud!
A

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #256 on: April 24, 2008, 02:49:38 pm »
MOrnin', Mel.

Well, stopped by and saw the last few entries.  Glad to read that you overcame the "block" and are back into writing.  Would be a shame if you couldn't finish.  Can understand your problem, though, have run into it a couple of times too, wondering just how I'm going to get through a situation I've created on paper and not knowing how, and then... something triggers something else, and there it is, pouring out onto the page.  Looking forward to reading the next chapters. 

Thanks again. 

mvansand76

« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2008, 07:24:20 am »
Hey guys!

I have a Liberation chapter on offer...

Chapter 12

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/27443.html

Mel

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2008, 11:05:42 am »
Hey guys!

I have a Liberation chapter on offer...

Chapter 12

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/27443.html

Mel

Yeehaw!!! Thanks Mel!  As always... something to look forward to reading when I get home from work today!

mvansand76

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2008, 05:10:43 am »