Author Topic: RWYA, Altitude and Liberation by Mel  (Read 76650 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Right Where You Are - AU by Mel
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2007, 02:35:47 am »
***************POSSIBLE SPOILERS!*********************

:'(  :'(

Poor Jack and Ennis!  :'(

Melissa you keep promising us a happy ending. Your writing is brilliant as indicated by my trash bucket full of used tissues!!

I feel so sorry for Ennis and Jack. I can't believe Alma's attitude towards Ennis when he left for the hospital! I was shocked. I realize Alma is going through quite a lot too, but REALLY!!  >:(

Thanks for your story Melissa, and thanks for sharing it with us!!  :-*

I love it!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 11:04:09 am »
Thanks you all!

I'm suffering from a bit of writer's block. I have most of chapter 24 written, but as draft, nothing final and it is just turning out to be the hardest chapter to write almost until now! Might not make my Tuesday deadline, I don't know...  :-\ I know exactly what needs to happen though, so that's good...

:-*

Mel

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2007, 03:08:07 am »

You write angst beautifully, Melissa.  :'(  I'm really on the edge of my seat now.  :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2007, 03:46:12 pm »
You write angst beautifully, Melissa.  :'(  I'm really on the edge of my seat now.  :)

I am fed up with writing it, though! I wanna write HAPPY J&E!  >:(

Just a few more chapters to go until that, until then, here's

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/9735.html

CHAPTER 24.....

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »
I am fed up with writing it, though! I wanna write HAPPY J&E!  >:(

Just a few more chapters to go until that, until then, here's

http://rightwhere-u-r.livejournal.com/9735.html

CHAPTER 24.....

Happy tears . . .  :'(   :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2007, 08:27:16 am »
 :)

OK, I was so fed up with writing angst, that I just needed to write a one-shot totally devoid of it! So instead of chapter 25 of RWYA I will be posting a one-shot this week. It will be quite a long one-shot, at least 10 pages and it might turn into a full story, I don't know, guess I will have to go by what my muse tells me to do.

Anyway, the story:

Ennis is a market research analyst, he is married, two kids. He is just coming back from a business trip, boards a plane from Boston to London Heathrow. He has extreme fear of flying. Enter chatty Jack Twist, who sits next to him. He's a physiotherapist and chiropractor, and is on his way back to his girlfriend in London. He tries to make Ennis take his mind off flying, which he succeeds in. Well, needless to say, they have 6 hours to 'get to know each other'. Enough time for lots of flirty dialogue and... uhm... more.

God, I don't even know for sure if Jack and Ennis on a plane has been done before, but I can say with reasonable certainty that it's never been done like this!

I might post it in two parts, I will see what happens!

Love, Mel

PS. As for RWYA, there are three more chapters coming up!

Dagi

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2007, 08:44:39 am »
Hi Mel,

I finished reading RWYA at 1 a.m. today and loved it! LOVED it! I don´t have the time right now to read your one-shot but I´m looking forward to reading it! And relax honey, we know you´ll do a great job writing the next chapters of RWYA, I know everybody will love it! It comes right from your heart, one can tell.

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:37:15 pm by Dagi »

mvansand76

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2007, 08:52:18 am »
Hi Mel,

I finished reading RWYA at 1 a.m. today and loved it! LOVED it! I don´t have the time right now to read your one-shot but I´m looking forward to reading it! And relax honey, we know you´ll do a great job writing the next chapters of RWYA, I know everybody will love it! It comes right from your heart, on can tell.

Dagi
Hi Dagi! Thanks so much, I am glad you loved it!  :)

I am posting the one-shot sometime this week, once it is completely finished!!  :D

Thanks...

Mel

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2007, 12:51:35 pm »
Mel, that one-shot sounds great.  I like the plane idea - no one can run away (well, at least not until the plane lands!)   ;D

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

mvansand76

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2007, 01:20:53 pm »
Mel, that one-shot sounds great.  I like the plane idea - no one can run away (well, at least not until the plane lands!)   ;D

Marie

Well, I'll tell you this, If I have anything to do with it (which I do, 'cause, well, I'm the writer), neither of them wants to leave the plane when it lands in London!