Author Topic: The most frightening website I've come across. (Not for the faint of heart.)  (Read 8206 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............

CHANGING HOMOSEXUALS into ORDINARY PEOPLE SHIT?

Another thing I'm learning, Homosexuals ARE ordinary people!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
The worst one I ever cam across was this site where this guy was documenting his castration.

Ik. :'(
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
The worst one I ever cam across was this site where this guy was documenting his castration.

Ik. :'(
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :P  :'(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Just as logical....

Changing ordinary people into homosexual -----try it you'll like it.  Homosexual for a day a week or a month.  Visit our website today.
 You can take your vacation in beautiful Fire Island, and actually fit it. 
  We take Master Card , Visa, or American Express.  The choice of most homosexuals.   Make Homosexual friends, and meet homosexual
  stars and famous people also.  Possibly be invited into their homes and see how they really live.          fun fun fun
   Join our introductory low rates,  call 555/ dum- bass1 for more information

sorry if this offends anyone.....but the absolute idiocy of the other one just made me think of this                                                                     

Beautiful mind