Author Topic: Chat Room Test  (Read 8285 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Chat Room Test
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 05:46:17 pm »
Phil, I assume those of us who tested today will be there also?

If you can... I just want to see what happens when a bunch of people are on at the same time.

If everything works, it will go live for everyone this weekend.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 05:48:06 pm »
I would looooove to but my reason is the same as Stacey's. It is 10:40 here in the UK and I need to go to school tomorrow which is so crap. ::) When is 11:00pm EDT anyway? I mean how many hours away is it?

You are on BST, right?  It would be 0300GMT, which is 4am there I think... you don't need that.  But I might do a late afternoon test later this week, so watch this thread for possible future invites.

Ohhh late afternoon tests sound good. I am back from school then, so sign me up for one of them if you are doing them.
Thanks for this, Philip, hunh! :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 05:48:39 pm »
I'll be a mod, sure I just didn't want to ask cause it seems like I just got here ;D

We all just got here.  If you can write 775 messages, you can be a mod.  Look around and see if there is a forum missing from here you might like to start or you could also help out Lynne with finding BBM articles to link here, or one of the other forums too.  I was thinking of an Anything Goes forum for off topic discussions about whatever too.  Lots of options....

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 05:50:24 pm »
I would looooove to but my reason is the same as Stacey's. It is 10:40 here in the UK and I need to go to school tomorrow which is so crap. ::) When is 11:00pm EDT anyway? I mean how many hours away is it?

BTW where are you from Stacey?

Becks, I mean it'll be 10pm CST here when they start the testing. I'm in Texas.

BTW, over 700 posts!? Holy crap.

P.S. I keep trying to post this (3 times now) but every single time, it says WARNING: SOMEONE JUST POSTED A NEW MESSAGE. You guys are so fast!
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 05:50:37 pm »
Got two... need four more people....

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 05:54:36 pm »
I really would like to be a beta tester, but 11:00 pm EDT is 8:00 pm PST here.  Normally the busiest time of the night.   If you plan to do another late afternoon test, I will join.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 05:59:03 pm »
I would help out man but I'll be covering one of my sick employees at work tonight..........any other day would be great though if you still need help...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 06:10:05 pm »
I sent you a pm Phillip.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 07:11:04 pm »

I was thinking of an Anything Goes forum for off topic discussions about whatever too.  Lots of options....

I completely second this nomination - both for the "Anything Goes" forum and for Brandon being its (one of its?) moderators!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:12:01 pm by Phillip »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 07:15:16 pm »

I was thinking of an Anything Goes forum for off topic discussions about whatever too.  Lots of options....

I completely second this nomination - both for the "Anything Goes" forum and for Brandon being its (one of its?) moderators!

I third that nom!