Author Topic: Who helped Jack become agressive, his father or mother??  (Read 5200 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Who helped Jack become agressive, his father or mother??
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 12:21:52 am »

If you resee Jack's father, he had a great deal of influence on his son; re-hear what he said to Ennis!! Wow! Wow!  And Jack's mother is a good mother...helping Ennis, quietly!! Therefore, Jack was quiet like his mother listening to Ennis at the fires, tender to him in the tent!! Plus, Jack was like his father stern with Ennis... kept wanting like his dad a GOOD life with others and especially with Ennis (his love), and even raising his voice as needed like a man did at times, 1- to Ennis, and 2- to his father-in-law!!  Therefore, Jack is an extension of both his parents!! We all are so, I just realize!!

Bonjour Artiste!

I can't argue with any of that, I agree, Jack was very sweet and tender!  I think he got that from his mother.  Here are two of my favourite tender Jack moments:

Did Jack's parents love each other?? May I ask?

I dunno, I never pondered that one.....  I guess I have to say I don't know if Jack's father ever loved his mother, I don't think Jack's father ever loved Jack, that's for sure!  Whether or not he loved his wife is debatable.  The question is:  did Old Man Twist have any love in him for anyone?

The same question adressed to Mrs. Twist would be a yes, I think she dearly loved her son.  Did she love her husband?  I think for sure she did in them earlier days, when she was first married.  I don't know if it lasted or not....

Sorry, I am not the best one to be answering these questions.....  How long ago did you first see BBM if I may ask?

J
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:49:12 am by welliwont »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 12:28:03 am »
Merciyes thanks welliwont!

As am exhusted, will answer you tomorrow! Oui, demain!

Remind me then, please!

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 02:35:59 pm »
Is Roland a member here?