Author Topic: Is this good as to be in next Brokeback Mountain movie or a movie in itself?  (Read 8670 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
As just mentioned to a friend here, may I repeat it now to get your advice?

Hope, I interest you with this real story:

Maybe you had seen on TV News your way as it was all over the world, a white  small house, not that many years ago, which had running water around it trying to push it down into the flood? Many persons died as snow melted quickly and ran not the habitual places, killing many persons even on roads or in their houses! That was north of Quebec City, in Canada! Recall?

The year after that, I had an exhibtion of my paintings I create in that area where I saw the devastation. And the lady who created that exhibition... was with her husband with a bussiness... like a scrap yard. She told me she was there when someone brought an old car to them... like yours or nearly. Her husband was going to squash it like make a cube out of it! But since it was like new with only 5,ooo or so miles on it and original parts all... she kept it. While I was there, one of her workers chaufered us all over with it... as her and I dressed in those times! So much fun!

She wanted to sell that car to me! But I could not get it! I think she sold it!

The year after that exhibition, a tornado picked her up form her porch 60 feet high and dumped her breaking her hips. Two years after, I saw her in the hospital as she got an operation. Year after that, she came to my exhibition in Montreal, Canada.

She is now 85 years old or older I think, and having hard times getter her health better!
Sweet sould she is. Awaiting to see if she still has her car or who does.

Would this be a movie, part of one, or even for the next Brokeback Mountain fiom??
Hugs!

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
not a new brokeback, but a new film, all by itself. Sounds as if this would make a charming story on film!/

"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
This sounds to me a little like a female The World According to Garp or Donnie Darko. It would make a great movie but you've got to start with a book, story, or screenplay first. Why don't you write this up as a "treatment"--a one-page or two-page synopsis to be used to get the go-ahead to prepare an outline or draft a screenplay? I would love to see it developed!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Artiste

Come to see my Montreal show and maybe you and I can talk about this subject in order to plan a such movie??

L'AngdonArt, L'AngdonArt!! www.franco.ca/langdonart1

Come to the next exhibition September 11th till September 24th 2007 at the La Galerie Le 1040! (See english below French one please!!)

INVITATION EXPOSITION: Réflexions doubles Peintures L'AngdonArt
Artiste L’AngdonArt revient à La Galerie Le 1040, au 1040, rue Marie-Anne Est, Montréal du 11 au 24 septembre 2007

La galerie d’art pour la 3e année consécutive, La Galerie Le 1040, accueille en ses murs du 11 au 24 septembre 2007, des peintures récentes créées par Artiste L’AngdonArt. Réflexions doubles, exposition qu’il présente au public de Québec, permet l’exploration des multiples facettes du concept de réflexions par ses peintures dynamiques. Par exception que pour cette expostion, la galerie est accessible à chaque jour du 11 septembre de 10 à 22 heures jusqu'à lundi le 24 octobre de 10 à 14 heures.

Les peintures réflexions à la L'AngdonArt, sont comme un casse-tête ou une intrigue à déchiffrer,  traitant de la condition de la Terre et de la condition Humaine. Les réflexions que détaille chaque Å“uvre de l’artiste soulignent donc des reflets ou deux paysages différents par chaque peinture, approche propre à Artiste L'AngdonArt. Mais c'est plus que ceci!!
†
D'habitude, même si il y a une réflexion tempêtueuse, L'AngdonArt accentue aussi une réflexion paisible. Créant des peintures spectaculaires, parfois des paysages panoramiques, L'AngdonArt développe son propre style comme un jeu. Non seulement artistique, mais aussi social (comme L'Occident et L'Orient), intellectuel, terrestre, culturel. Par des images de vraisemblance de la nature et des planètes, L'AngdonArt propose des jeux humains rendus visibles par son imaginaire exprimé sur ses toiles.
†
Artiste L’AngdonArt sera présent à la galerie pour toute la durée de l’exposition, au 1040, rue Marie-Anne-Est (monter la rue Saint-Denis, tourner droite sur Mont-Royal, jusqu'au sens unique Christophe-Colomb et descendre une rue jusqu'au coin Marie-Anne Est). Il vous invite à venir explorer en sa compagnie les récentes compositions artistiques de son nouveau concept pour vous le dévoiler.
Venez découvrir les réflexions L'AngdonArt et deux fois!!

You are welcome to see daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. the recent 2007 L'AngdonArt paintings from September 11th to the September 24th till 3 p.m., at La Galerie Le 1040, at 1040 Marie-Anne Est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; go up on the Saint-Denis Street, turn right on Mont-Royal Street, till the one way Christophe-Colomb Street turning right till next corner where is the beautiful art gallery at the Marie-Anne Est Street! As L'AngdonArt presents two different landscapes in each painting!! To discover, yes to discover twice or more... so we can plan a BM movie or time??

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
I agree. I think this could be quite an interesting story. It would be great if you began developing it more.

Jack

Offline Artiste

We must have more Brokeback Mountain movies!!

I sent a movie maker an email so he could think of doing my life as a gay man!

Pray he will come see me and my paintings in Quebec City where I show now my 2007 works of art on canvas till October 14ht!!

You are coming too!! You all...

hugs!!

Offline Artiste

Next one will be soon...