Author Topic: Becky's coming to the US! Who can meet Mem. Day weekend in Niagara Falls?  (Read 4649 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Hi all, Becky asked me to start us up on this here thread....

She's gonna be in Niagara Falls from Sunday the 28th to Tuesday the 30th, and Monday is Memorial Day, which is a holiday for everyone here usually, so who wants to go see the Falls and meet another Brokie from across the pond?

We have pipedream coming from Germany to the NYC Brokie Brunch, and now Becky!

I am thinking I might be able to do a road trip with anyone who can take off on Saturday and be back on Monday. From NYC it's several hours of a drive--maybe 8 or 9. But we can redline it!

Jenny

P.S. maybe Nicole could meet us! If she is around...
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Wow, I'm so jealous! I hope y'all take pics and such so I can live vicariously. Becks is gonna be a riot, I'm sure!
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
..once I win the lottery..I'll come meet you all!!! :o be scared!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Well I am technically not coming to the US I am coming to the Canadian side of the falls. I hope aload of us can come cause I wanna meet you all!
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

dmmb_Mandy

Although I'm in Canada, Niagara Falls is quite far from where I am all the way over in NFLD. *sigh* Ah well, have fun y'all  ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Aww I am so sorry you guys can't come, but I guess you will be there in spirit! I have just had a thought(which is very rare for me) this whole thing will be like Bubble Boy. Traveling across the states to get to Niagra to stop the girl you love getting married....well not the marriage bit, but you get what I mean.

I think I will call Jenny "Jimmy" from now on, our resident Bubble Girl! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Haven't seen the bubble boy, but if it has to do with impersonating Jake, I'll be glad to oblige!

Come now, who will road trip with me!?

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Jenny, I want to road trip with you so very badly, but I have to be here to play with the band at stupid graduation. Plus I'm so far away....  :'(

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Hey, I might be able to make it!  Especially if we're meeting on the Canadian side (the view of the falls is much better from the Canadian side, anyway ;D)  Neat-o!

I went to boarding school about twenty minutes away from Niagara Falls, so I know the area pretty well.  The city itself is heinous, but Niagara-on-the-Lake, a town a few minutes away is very pretty.

Who else can come? 

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Yeah I think my mum said I was going up to Niagra on the Lake, but not the day that you guys would be coming to see me.
So does no one else want to come? We can hug in May, caress a nice oak! ;D